Everton

Action Dan

Any workman like journey man team.THey play sh*t football for 90 minutes.We completely made them look 2nd rate for 90 minutes today, hit the bar, hit the post and should have won.How this lot think they can be near champs league level is a joke and the fact they are competing for it actually shows Liverpool up big time.SpursPompeyVillaWest HamAll play better football than them.From when you have Neville and Carsley in your team...... boy...Everton = an average team doing their best, i.e anti football.I will screw if they ever reach champs league as they aint on the levels to rep this country.The end.

playing ok football and finishing 5th >>>>>> playing ok football and finishing 10thchelsea won the prem twice by playing sh*t football....its the modern game get ova it

LOL at the know nothings on here.Arteta and Cahill = Everton.They play sh*t = Everton sh*t.West have 122391289312903 players missing and had two 18 year olds playing laugh.gif General point anyway, Everton are pony.Neville and Carsley lmao.
anchibe >>>>> searshoward >>>> greenyakubu >>>>> ashtonartera >>>>>> parkerlescott >>>>> mccartneyyobo >>>>> ferdinandetcetc

LOL at the know nothings on here.Arteta and Cahill = Everton.They play sh*t = Everton sh*t.West have 122391289312903 players missing and had two 18 year olds playing laugh.gif General point anyway, Everton are pony.Neville and Carsley lmao.
have u been in the boozer all day i like that sears thonothin better than local lad comin thru

hate everton cos dere our rivals but i must say this season they deserve to be high in the table they have been playing some good football BUT they arent a CL side, they would get hurt in the CL like last time.still Evertons football >>>>>>>>>>>>> West hams football you can never try drop cahill and arteta = everton when people like jagielka, pienaar and yakubu have been inspirational for them.

lol at you mounting your high horse as usual when people disagree with your opinion on fotball.

everton are a poor mans chelsea everyone knows this from ages ago

chelsea play excellent level of football wether its pleasing on the eye for the casual fan i dont knowi enjoy it