I moved house today

Mizchif

For anybody who knows who D Gully is, I live with him now. Bedrooms saying alot cuz better then squatting in my mums living room you no what I'm saying.If you aint already moved out you've got to try it, I love this whole completely independant ting suits me down to a tee

Guest Swiftie
If you aint already moved out you've got to try it, I love this whole completely independant ting suits me down to a tee
Couldn't have it any different..... wink.gif

I've actually been looking to do a money game but none of my real life friends except the ones at work and off ends play poker so it never materializes.On a side note I'm currently drinking Ginger beer with Courvasiour or however its spelt, goes down rather well actually.

Miz, I was deleting sh*t off my harddrive yesterday and I come across thishttp://www.zshare.net/download/9355581f1e7029/The way man just took the door off the hinges laugh.gif
Dun know. I recommend everyone do this at least once it was grimey even though it was my boys door I still felt powerful.And the PSP went to some asian dude called Hassan today unforunately. It was f*cked Im glad none of you lot bought it really and truely you wouldn't have liked me

Brudda Im paying 40 notes a week all inclusive of bills, its live I'm all offering to pay more because I feel like its a reverse bumpage and its my friends mum.But still, feels so f*ck*ng good man, I love my family and that but Im not gonna lie they've got big mouths, I like the peace Im already experiencing

Brudda Im paying 40 notes a week all inclusive of bills, its live I'm all offering to pay more because I feel like its a reverse bumpage and its my friends mum.But still, feels so f*ck*ng good man, I love my family and that but Im not gonna lie they've got big mouths, I like the peace Im already experiencing
you got it goodthat price bwoyi need to find a yard for when i come back

You live with your friends mum?