Sign in to follow this  
PWiiNC3SS_SHYZ

What iiS YOOR TAKE ORN DiiS?!

Linking or goin out....Sex is enjoyable...If its safe there is nothing to worry aboutEveryone wants sexAs long as yooh keep it between the two of youAnd you aint sexing no one else Thats ok?..::SHYZ::..NO NEED FOR THE RUDENESS? I ONLY COPIED AN PASTED IT THOUGHT IT WOULD SAVE TIME!. WOW!!!

i beg you re-type that normally....and welcome to the forum

Guest Medic
tulse?
prolly, if not
beg u p.m me your address so i can run up on you and smash a dictionary in your face

you lot are deep lolthen you complain about the lack of girls on this site smh...but ye re-type that coz its hard to understand...

Guest Mr. BLK

this aint msn or myspace....i beg you look over gcse english sex is sex, of course its bless, unless one of you (or both) have aids... then your f*ckeduse condoms.....

Guest Smell Of Death

its hard to tell coz she's on AOLsearch brings up bare results

Linking or goin out....Sex is enjoyable...If its safe there is nothing to worry aboutEveryone wants sexAs long as yooh keep it between the two of youAnd you aint sexing no one else Thats ok?..::SHYZ::..NO NEED FOR THE RUDENESS? I ONLY COPIED AN PASTED IT THOUGHT IT WOULD SAVE TIME!. WOW!!!
Shut the f*ck up and get a life

Guest RBG
bane beat me to it loool
swear it is actually her doe...look in her top friends...dat blonde gal from here is in it...l_e5680f1299a745facdcbc07c3b51b580.jpg