Sign in to follow this  
Kim

ANYONE PRANG ABOUT GETTIN AN ILLNESS?????

THAT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY, OR JUS A RANDOM ILLNESS.....ANY FEMALES GOT FOR THAT THINGY SCAN I FORGOT THE NAMEI AINT , IVE NOT EVEN HAD MY TB JAB sad.gif

Anytime the phrase "HIV" pops up I sh*t myself.Hold tight me watching Oz then southpark yesterday mellow.gif

Totally shook of all kinds of skin diseases.Totally shook of the plague.Partially shook of that new virus that's gonna kill us all in 5 years time.

THAT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY, OR JUS A RANDOM ILLNESS.....ANY FEMALES GOT FOR THAT THINGY SCAN I FORGOT THE NAMEI AINT , IVE NOT EVEN HAD MY TB JAB sad.gif
I'd be so shook to be your Gynecologist.

Totally shook of all kinds of skin diseases.Totally shook of the plague.Partially shook of that new virus that's gonna kill us all in 5 years time.
cuz u live in the sewers idiot

>>>>>>>Bird Flu seasonThe way no mandem ate chicken for a good few days, f*ck*ng disgraceful.

not reallybut i wipe down the toilet seat with my dettol wipes EVERY TIME i go to the toilet

I'd be so shook to be your Gynecologist.
Why would you? Im cleaner than dettol luv

not reallybut i wipe down the toilet seat with my dettol wipes EVERY TIME i go to the toilet
people bathe in that dont they, sh*t is serious

Long as I get it when Im old and have lived my best days I'll be alright. Dont wanna end up with an illness that makes me crazy or anything.
OMG TOUCH WOOD NOW

people bathe in that dont they, sh*t is serious
yh as u mention it theres actually a bottle there, amongst everyones shower gelone a dese youts has a thing about bein clean,

Not worried at the moment, but I might be at risk of developing cataract. Suppose some good can come out of that with never having to wear contacts/glasses after treatment.

im a bit shook bout turnin mad aswell, but i think to myself, if im aware of it, like i can keep my mind sane

Guest PennyTraitor
im kinda shook about schizophrenia
if u were bein witty there then ur sick..if not then jus lol.

i dont use public toilets there nastyyyyyyyyyy, u catch all kinds in them places

i put down tissue or jus sqwat moretimecant do it any other way anymore tbh
talkin bout in my yardoutside i squat standardin america they have these heavy ready made paper seat covers in the public toilets

cuz u live in the sewers idiot
From when the greater part of the forum has seen your God forsaken hepatitis ridden.. "p*ssy", it's not wise to talk

dipset have u had that thing that the doctor sticks a probe up ur p*ssywhats it called?