F.A.O PWiiNC3SS_SHYZ

Guest RBG

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats deep, If i was her i would be at home cryingand its Easter and everything dudes....
You just reminded me of numero's comment the other day. actually made me lol
Blud, dont be stupid. Not today innit. Jesus died man, its not about being stupid

u man are f*ckin deepn u complain theres not enough femalesi dnt get it sometimes
i agree, there should be a temporary ceasefire on slewin females until theres a decent amount.
if she looked suitable for sex.... then slewing would not of happened in the first place tbh atm
true stories...i wouldnt even draw brain off dat

u man are f*ckin deepn u complain theres not enough femalesi dnt get it sometimes
i agree, there should be a temporary ceasefire on slewin females until theres a decent amount.
if she looked suitable for sex.... then slewing would not of happened in the first place tbh atm
boy the slewing started before we knew what she looked like

Guest PennyTraitor
Thats deep, If i was her i would be at home cryingand its Easter and everything dudes....
lolthe moment I saw her name at the bottom as the newest member I knew she was in for it-I just didn't think it'd be this soon
lol same.

You just reminded me of numero's comment the other day. actually made me lol
Blud, dont be stupid. Not today innit. Jesus died man, its not about being stupid
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAi like that!

Guest PennyTraitor
i went upstairs, brushed my teeth, took a piss, cameback and its 4 pages alreadysheez
washed your hands bay bay <<<< get it!? see what i did there haha HA
yes, very clever.can i interest u in a carton of ribena and a walk down a poorly lit pathway?
srthrwsbthgbsrhtBARS.

Guest Vaseline
lolthe moment I saw her name at the bottom as the newest member I knew she was in for it-I just didn't think it'd be this soon
LOLIts trueSomeGrand openingGrand closing