Each team should have a maximum of 5 foreign players

Michael Scofield

under LAW if you are part of the EU you r nt foreign as such, therefore i detect no major problemsHOWEVERif the english coaching system was of a higher standard, why would managers such as Mr. Wenger waste time, money and effort going abroad, scouting players, bringing them and their family over, facing media scrutiny, training them up, teaching them english,etc. if the english players were of a good enough standard? English coaches admit they pick strength over technical abilty, so do not ever come in here again with your short term and rather stupid ideas, if you are clearly not aware of the entirety of the circumstance.Thank you and Good Night

under LAW if you are part of the EU you r nt foreign as such, therefore i detect no major problemsHOWEVERif the english coaching system was of a higher standard, why would managers such as Mr. Wenger waste time, money and effort going abroad, scouting players, bringing them and their family over, facing media scrutiny, training them up, teaching them english,etc. if the english players were of a good enough standard? English coaches admit they pick strength over technical abilty, so do not ever come in here again with your short term and rather stupid ideas, if you are clearly not aware of the entirety of the circumstance.Thank you and Good Night
Im not saying its Wenger's fault. If your job is to get a football team to win silver then you're gonna do that by buying the best players. I just think it would be a positive thing for football all over the world if each team had a maximum of 5 or 6 foreign players.Match derbys arent like they used to be due to a lack of English players in the team.But LOL @ the 2 users catching feelings being arsenal fans.

Im not saying its Wenger's fault. If your job is to get a football team to win silver then you're gonna do that by buying the best players. I just think it would be a positive thing for football all over the world if each team had a maximum of 5 or 6 foreign players.Match derbys arent like they used to be due to a lack of English players in the team.But LOL @ the 2 users catching feelings being arsenal fans.
i'd rather have no english players but a better quality league, FA shud sort t out

i think every team should have a player from every continent every colour and every religionif you dont a win is only 2pts and a draw is half a point

.......................fosterbrown...............vidic.......ferdinand........evraronaldo............carrick...........anderson.......nani........................rooney..........tevezonly 5english players but theres still hargreaves and then simpson, campbell next season....how arsenal have no english first team players amazes me and liverpool only having 2...

.......................fosterbrown...............vidic.......ferdinand........evraronaldo............carrick...........anderson.......nani........................rooney..........tevezonly 5english players but theres still hargreaves and then simpson, campbell next season....how arsenal have no english first team players amazes me and liverpool only having 2...
your strongest (ideal) squad doesnt have 5 english players

VDS not got long left until Foster takes over imo....So thats 5...But atm in the real world its 4...

Remind me what you paid for Ferdinand, Carrick, Hargreaves and Rooney again?

VDS not got long left until Foster takes over imo....So thats 5...But atm in the real world its 4...
in the real world its 4 liverpool play crouch ours is 3, 1 player difference like thats bad. and next season theres others coming back that would make it more than man u if they are first team. Just like Inter milan how many italians start for them week in week out? and there top of their league. England can complain all they want about foreign players but its an excuse. If they teach the players the right stuff when they are young they will be better when they get older and wont have foreign players taking their place due to being better. All the teams have got bare english youngsters but they dont make the breakthough

Remind what trophys weve won *sticks out tongue and runs*

On the subject of Arsenal, cos I'm pretty sure that's where this threads gonna go...It's not Wengers fault certain players didn't wait for their chances.If Bentley, Sidwell, Upson, Pennant and Harper had of been as patient for first team oppertunities as say... Flamini then I'm sure Arsenal would of had an English core to their squad.Pretty sure Wenger really didn't want to sell Sidwell, Upson Pennant and Bentley, but they all asked for moves.Infact, didn't Wenger say Sidwell would be a star in the top flight when he left for then-Championship Reading?I think with Arsenal it was a case of one English player jumped ship, so they all followed suit 'if he can get first team football, why can't i?'That and your stereotypical English player doesn't mix very well - and I can't imagine some of the younger lads enjoying it in a dressing room with a strong french culture.

This debate will forver go on and onhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/681476.stmThat article goes back to 2000, what has happened since? f*ck all! Nothing will happen. Plus it's against the EU Law.Inter at times have either played 1 or 0 Italian players.Also with this rule do Irish, Scottish and Welsh count as foreign players? Because we've been through all that before when they did.

Remind me what trophies we have one since purchasing them apart from Hargreaves who will win the prem in May...Not Fergies fault English players cost so much...