a question..

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

This is not a race topic however I would like to ask you do you think that black people are more sexually minded than whites? because it seems that jamaican people in particular are more passionate than white people.?again this is not to cause an argument just curious.

Guest Got Dat Cronik

WHITE MANDEM DONT GET AS MUCH GASH AS WE CAN BOTTOM LINE OF ITSO THEY ACT LIKE THEY DONT WNT SEXBUT WOT KINDA FAGOT DONT WANT p*ssy ON D REGS??

Guest PennyTraitor

THTS BULLSHIT.do u know how many white bredrins i know tht are ON THIS TING. they go out everyweek end and mash a new suttin THT WEEKEND.them guys are sick. all hunting in packs and dat.

This is not a race topic however I would like to ask you do you think that black people are more sexually minded than whites? because it seems that jamaican people in particular are more passionate than white people.?again this is not to cause an argument just curious.
Did your wife tell you that son? laugh.gif
ETHRJTUKJYRHTEEFDSGREHTJNGDFVDRGEHTYNGFBDVSWREFTGHJNBVCDFGBNB VCDRFGLMFAO

THTS BULLSHIT.do u know how many white bredrins i know tht are ON THIS TING. they go out everyweek end and mash a new suttin THT WEEKEND.them guys are sick. all hunting in packs and dat.
truestories theres thes two white twins at my work place like on of them is a football player and the other like some smooth operator type guybut when it comes to women there the same they dont give sh*t they do anything to f*ck the gyal

Guest PennyTraitor

actually come to think bout it this ashman guy is nuts, really tryna get at black ppl.cos tht comment is the stupidest thing he could have said.from time certain white man are bowcattin girls they jus met in the club u know they are hungry.FACT tht u find more white ppl who will meet in a club and f*ck tht night then black ppl. dnt get it twisted it happens with black ppl jus not on the gargantuan levels it happens with white ppl.