Guest PennyTraitor

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie

On a level though..Is this whats gonna happen to anyone who signs up and tries to pertake in any form of convo here?Coz if thats the case, then whats the point of promoting this forum at all?Come like a circle has been created and any one not within tha circle gets excluded... NO QUESTIONS..

Guest PennyTraitor
also, imagine she didn't have a myspace, think of all the flirting wasted on here, smh
lol so f*ckin true. all adding it on msn and being horrified.and na i hear wot ur sayin but it werent even the way she looked tht typin sh*t cnt run.tbh if she had firmed it and stopped typin like a prick it wouldnt have mattered

Guest Swiftie
also, imagine she didn't have a myspace, think of all the flirting wasted on here, smh
Isnt that the whole point....I mean the whole process showed how your judged before you can even show your true colours...Age not taken into account.... For all you knew, she could've been 12 or summin...How you gonna flirt with anyone without them creating a persona for you to flirt with?

Isnt that the whole point....I mean the whole process showed how your judged before you can even show your true colours...Age not taken into account.... For all you knew, she could've been 12 or summin...How you gonna flirt with anyone without them creating a persona for you to flirt with?
She was deaded for how she acted. Im sure there woulda been people that killed her off anyway even if she was mature but clearly she didnt need to be here and wouldnt survive. She couldnt reach the minimum intellect required to post here.

the way of typing sealed the deal on my views.