Sign in to follow this  
Icey

Parents should have name me dopey

I was going downstairs to grab myself a bite to eat and noticed all the lights in the house was on blaring... Left on by my Dad, the same dad who is always complaining "*insert name* how comes you always go out and leave the computer/tv/radio/light etc on you are wasting the electricity etc"ANYWAY I GO STORMING DOWN THE STAIRS AFTER I TURNT OFF THE LIGHT IN THE LANDING,PASSAGE WAY,TOILET, BATHROOM AND BLOODY KITCHENand the build up the nerve to ask my dad, who is watching a film with my Godfather Wha G with the light situation. Feeling quite smug about the fact that i have gotten the chance to 'school' the 'pops'i turn around now .... bare in mind that all the lights is off downstairs now, except the tv which is showing a dvd. walk towards the kitchen and SMACK my forehead right on the friggin door ... it is so sore... i could not draw for the nuerofen because i litterally had to run upstairs through shame as i could hear the two of them bennin up...so embaressedand i did not even get a chance to grab some munch

Ur point is...................................................?

Guest Smell Of Death

u wer goin to grab urself?why didnt grab urself upstairs?

lol I thought I missed the point..then I realised there was none..lolcopter

I was going downstairs to grab myself and noticed all the lights in the house was on blaring... Left on by my Dad, the same dad who is always complaining "*insert name* how comes you always go out and leave the computer/tv/radio/light etc on you are wasting the electricity etc"ANYWAY
how about you let me grab you downstairs. how does that grab you.

any attention seeker
Oi, dont dead this chick off aswell. She looks half decent. Why were you grabbing yourself?
lol trane you on some poker?

any attention seeker
Oi, dont dead this chick off aswell. She looks half decent. Why were you grabbing yourself?
lol trane you on some poker?
Yea yea coolPost the code in this thread in 2 minutes yeaCool?