Parents should have name me dopey

Icey

I was going downstairs to grab myself a bite to eat and noticed all the lights in the house was on blaring... Left on by my Dad, the same dad who is always complaining "*insert name* how comes you always go out and leave the computer/tv/radio/light etc on you are wasting the electricity etc"ANYWAY I GO STORMING DOWN THE STAIRS AFTER I TURNT OFF THE LIGHT IN THE LANDING,PASSAGE WAY,TOILET, BATHROOM AND BLOODY KITCHENand the build up the nerve to ask my dad, who is watching a film with my Godfather Wha G with the light situation. Feeling quite smug about the fact that i have gotten the chance to 'school' the 'pops'i turn around now .... bare in mind that all the lights is off downstairs now, except the tv which is showing a dvd. walk towards the kitchen and SMACK my forehead right on the friggin door ... it is so sore... i could not draw for the nuerofen because i litterally had to run upstairs through shame as i could hear the two of them bennin up...so embaressedand i did not even get a chance to grab some munch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going downstairs to grab myself and noticed all the lights in the house was on blaring... Left on by my Dad, the same dad who is always complaining "*insert name* how comes you always go out and leave the computer/tv/radio/light etc on you are wasting the electricity etc"ANYWAY
how about you let me grab you downstairs. how does that grab you.