Sign in to follow this  
Guest PennyTraitor

FAO BADMAN

Guest PennyTraitor

is tht ur rave?cos its down the road and i was considering going. so wot u sayin if i say im from vip2 its a free ting ye.

yeah my boys rave but ill be working on the door....want to see how good the promotion value in forums can become along init

Guest PennyTraitor
allow the hypness in raves the only hype you will see is when the dipset anthem drops
i meant to squash it innit. its my ends darggy. anyways i might have to reach still, im hearing alot about it.

I mite reach this still.I see 21's on the myspace.Is this applicable to Vip2ers+certain gal?
thats to scare the young chicks awaywho needs a rave with young chicks piss me off!over 18's are cool

I mite reach this still.I see 21's on the myspace.Is this applicable to Vip2ers+certain gal?
thats to scare the young chicks awaywho needs a rave with young chicks piss me off!over 18's are cool
Nayce.Coming back from booze cruise but should be able to reach around 10

allow the hypness in raves the only hype you will see is when the dipset anthem drops
i meant to squash it innit. its my ends darggy. anyways i might have to reach still, im hearing alot about it.
lol my bad didnt think wandsworth is on a hypejust know them type of hypness aint gonna get in....not on my watch....

Guest Smell Of Death

if ur workin on the door and i comewill u let me inim under 18

like kelly rowland, lupe and leona will turn up lol

Guest PennyTraitor
lol my bad didnt think wandsworth is on a hypejust know them type of hypness aint gonna get in....not on my watch....
when i say its the ends i mainly jus mean cos its sw, but ye man dem are on a hype all over sw. u got the junction yutes jus up the road and tht.

no your not...besides the over 18's policy is by law (in the uk), you (other people) wouldnt get through the bouncersthe over 21's policy is the promotors (my) policy at my discression ph34r.gif

Guest Smell Of Death
no your not...besides the over 18's policy is by law (in the uk), you (other people) wouldnt get through the bouncersthe over 21's policy is the promotors (my) policy at my discression ph34r.gif
what?im 17

you and leceister aint ready for this sh*t so you and your bush ends can jam(just joking)

Guest PennyTraitor
what?im 17
lol.NO UR NOT.

what?im 17
nah ur 18 still
foiled

you and leceister aint ready for this sh*t so you and your bush ends can jam(just joking)
no u wasnt tongue.gif

Guest Smell Of Death

lolOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHill see what my boys are sayin i may pass throughalthough i dnt really like goin southVIP2 fam doeill prob reach