Are people of this country being brainwashed on the scale of americans with the iraq war is defending their country?

CK Flash

I mean, on tv, in newspapers etc etc, there is always stuff about globlewarming. Most scientist and geographers say that globle warming is not happening, yet it is being pushed so hard. Do you feel the government and media are brainwashing the people of this country on the scale of america with the war?Also, this bio diesel is also one of the worse ways to destroy the world. MORE rainforest are being cut down to grow crops that will contribute to making bio diesel and actually, the process of creating bio diesel means there is a 70% increase in greenhouse gases. nitrousoxide is also a major gas that is created.Do not listen to the government and stupid green activists.

its just the big scare trend of the past few yearsits happened with different things over the last few decadesI swear i read somewhere though that majority of scientists agree that Global Warming is happening due to us?f*ck it though. I know it sounds selfish, but i don't give a sh*t about helping generations 300 years in the future.

Guest The Member
its just the big scare trend of the past few yearsits happened with different things over the last few decadesI swear i read somewhere though that majority of scientists agree that Global Warming is happening due to us?f*ck it though. I know it sounds selfish, but i don't give a sh*t about helping generations 300 years in the future.
im no scientist but i refuse to believe that IF global warming is happening its due to use

it may be f*cked up reasoning on my part but.......if global warming was due to us (lets pretend)I refuse to do any of these bullshit help the planet initiatives because i cannot stand the hypocrisy of these prick politicians. They tell us we need to do this and that and then take private jets all over the world obliterating any carbon reducing measures normally people do.SMH at any motherf*cker that tells me i can't use a plastic bag or take my car for a 10 minute journey when these same pricks drive their Bentleys to the airport and then take a private jet to club baby seals on holiday.and one thing... f*ck THIS CARBON FOOT PRINT TALK. Biggest bullshit term coined in recent years.Happy Easter

This country has always lived in an information bubble. the hypocrisy thats drives these false initiatives sometimes is just too much fukkery. Ig global warming is real which i doubt why not calculate how much each industrial country has contributed and then let the punishment be on that country. the stupidity about all this lobal warming is that the developed countries have contributed probably 80% of the green houses gases and yet want to stop third world countries building industries because the environment is at breaking point , pure fukkery. And what do high taxes to reduce global warming have to do the polar caps melting, do the polar caps accept currency. Am supposed to be worried because some polar bear drowned and they want to call that global warming. This country is one of the largest producers of firearms and supplier to the world and yet when a war breaks out in some country they are the first ones to open their mouths in condemnation. When some country has human righst abuses Uk media is plastered with complaints about how inhumane that country is while This country has wiped out civilisations and races and still has commits a lot of human rights abuses.

This country has always lived in an information bubble. the hypocrisy thats drives these false initiatives sometimes is just too much fukkery. Ig global warming is real which i doubt why not calculate how much each industrial country has contributed and then let the punishment be on that country. the stupidity about all this lobal warming is that the developed countries have contributed probably 80% of the green houses gases and yet want to stop third world countries building industries because the environment is at breaking point , pure fukkery. And what do high taxes to reduce global warming have to do the polar caps melting, do the polar caps accept currency. Am supposed to be worried because some polar bear drowned and they want to call that global warming. This country is one of the largest producers of firearms and supplier to the world and yet when a war breaks out in some country they are the first ones to open their mouths in condemnation. When some country has human righst abuses Uk media is plastered with complaints about how inhumane that country is while This country has wiped out civilisations and races and still has commits a lot of human rights abuses.
LOL. You know what they do not tell us, that Polar Bears are excellent swimmers, swim at a silly rate and can swim for hundreds of miles (it has been recorded a number of times for polar bears to swim from greenland to iceland).

When I went to the states I was watching the news................WOW is all I can saythe properganda is rediculous and very blatent.the media over there has got their people on lock, very disturbing
I watch BBC News World (America) for that reason alone. Their news is jokes on different scales. Their scare mongering tactics are funy and thats why their people are so retarded and warped. Over here we have sh*t media but not to the extent of theirs. They chat bare sh*t on our news, blatantly obvious sh*t but still people refuse to look beyond it. I have quit watching BBC news 'cause they are officially the worst. ITV News is over-dramatised but they arent as bad as brainwashing as the Beeb IMO

When I went to the states I was watching the news................WOW is all I can saythe properganda is rediculous and very blatent.the media over there has got their people on lock, very disturbing
I watch BBC News World (America) for that reason alone. Their news is jokes on different scales. Their scare mongering tactics are funy and thats why their people are so retarded and warped. Over here we have sh*t media but not to the extent of theirs. They chat bare sh*t on our news, blatantly obvious sh*t but still people refuse to look beyond it. I have quit watching BBC news 'cause they are officially the worst. ITV News is over-dramatised but they arent as bad as brainwashing as the Beeb IMO
Newswise:Channel 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BBC > ITV >> Five

it may be f*cked up reasoning on my part but.......if global warming was due to us (lets pretend)I refuse to do any of these bullshit help the planet initiatives because i cannot stand the hypocrisy of these prick politicians. They tell us we need to do this and that and then take private jets all over the world obliterating any carbon reducing measures normally people do.SMH at any motherf*cker that tells me i can't use a plastic bag or take my car for a 10 minute journey when these same pricks drive their Bentleys to the airport and then take a private jet to club baby seals on holiday.and one thing... f*ck THIS CARBON FOOT PRINT TALK. Biggest bullshit term coined in recent years.Happy Easter
Yeah, should set by example.

Newswise:Channel 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BBC > ITV >> Five
Yeah Ch. 4 is the best and Ch 5 is the worst. BBC could slightly nick 2nd although they portray their news as fact abit more than ITV, therefore harder to take as jokes unlike ITVWhere would you rank Sky News? You should have freeview so no excuse. I personally think they are worse than Beeb and ITV but just better than Five

News wise I only f*ck with Al Jazeera. It is hands down the best news network that doesn't conform to western controlled propaganda. It always gives both sides of the story and the western media is mad at them for giving a platform for silenced voices. before i watched al jazeera i thought it was a terrorist network but after spending time watching it i have learnt the real reason why it's a hated TV channel. It gives a voice to everyone and lets the viewer be the judge , western media gives an already prepackaged opinion . I was amazed the day Bourganville some island in teh pacific was being attacked by australian gunships no western media even bothered to mention a genocide was going on, till this day i have not seen one mention. And the west keeps a blind eye on african injustices perpetrated by the west and yet when China does one simple thing the whole media is plastered with news about how china is evil.

News wise I only f*ck with Al Jazeera. It is hands down the best news network that doesn't conform to western controlled propaganda. It always gives both sides of the story and the western media is mad at them for giving a platform for silenced voices. before i watched al jazeera i thought it was a terrorist network but after spending time watching it i have learnt the real reason why it's a hated TV channel. It gives a voice to everyone and lets the viewer be the judge , western media gives an already prepackaged opinion . I was amazed the day Bourganville some island in teh pacific was being attacked by australian gunships no western media even bothered to mention a genocide was going on, till this day i have not seen one mention. And the west keeps a blind eye on african injustices perpetrated by the west and yet when China does one simple thing the whole media is plastered with news about how china is evil.
Rahh thats interesting. May have to watch that. Always took it for Bin Laden's Channel U where he releases videos. That sounds like how news should be, balanced views and let the viewer decide