Sign in to follow this  
Guest faze

Bank Holiday Raving....

Guest faze

where you hitting....?Im not too sure but might hit leeds.... if not its an ends thing...

Went sway bar last night in holbourn so i wont be goin any wheregonna jam in
how isit on the weekends?the weeknights that ive been to (the student nights) were "ok" at best....

how was it?what is the atmosphere like and the type of people?

Wanna hit leeds but I gots no dough!Might have to be a *sigh* hudds ting.Hold tight society saying jagged edge are gonna be performing hit tunes nasty girl and lets get married...then dropping the fact only 2 of dem are coming haha

was decentnice mix of peoplemusic was ok as there is about 3 or 4 rooms and loads of bars around so doesnt take to long to get servedbrought the bouncer guy to skip the queue. palmed him 50£ to let 8 people in lolsaved a nice 30£ and bare time loldrinks wise is okish for west end type area i guess4 double voddy redbulls was around 24 squidid go again

was decentnice mix of peoplemusic was ok as there is about 3 or 4 rooms and loads of bars around so doesnt take to long to get servedbrought the bouncer guy to skip the queue. palmed him 50£ to let 8 people in lolsaved a nice 30£ and bare time loldrinks wise is okish for west end type area i guess4 double voddy redbulls was around 24 squidid go again
safei feel like going somewhere new so i might hit up that place next week

oh yeh and u can wear kicks in there lolany kind i saw alsorts not that i remem muchi see sum man chuckin up on sum indian dudes white car hahahi only remem coz it had sum go faster stickers on it that said " only god can judge me"

oh yeh and u can wear kicks in there lolany kind i saw alsorts not that i remem muchi see sum man chuckin up on sum indian dudes white car hahahi only remem coz it had sum go faster stickers on it that said " only god can judge me"
lol,dem custom vomit designs derebecause you can wear kicks i take it dress code is quite casual? I prefer being dressy casual in a bar anyways.

Guest faze
Wanna hit leeds but I gots no dough!Might have to be a *sigh* hudds ting.Hold tight society saying jagged edge are gonna be performing hit tunes nasty girl and lets get married...then dropping the fact only 2 of dem are coming haha
raving in hmv in kingsgate >>> raving in society.

went out last night, just a local one..absoloutly mashed this afternoon, just crawled outta bed, feel like sh*t. dinner in a hour, thank christshould i or sharnt i go out this evening...hmmmmmmm

Guest faze

im pissed aswell, gonna be getting in after 7am, plasters are coming to do some bedrooms at 8... PISSED FOR LIFE,the hangover will not be the one 2morrow. Gonna have to go to the links to save myself.....

Turnmills last EVER night tonight. Go if you can, it's the end of an era.(Wanted to go yesterday - Chemical Brothers & Fatboy Slim performing - but couldn't get tickets)

might jam indoors on the bank holiday, i feel f*cked from raving last night. the weather was just some next level pisstake

im staying in my damn yarddun my flipping raving for the weekchock-a-block and dirty canvas next week. . .zooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Guest lofa
Turnmills last EVER night tonight. Go if you can, it's the end of an era.(Wanted to go yesterday - Chemical Brothers & Fatboy Slim performing - but couldn't get tickets)
I'm not able to reach but my bredrin used to work there and they gave her a couple tickets.Tickets are officially gone from time.People are shotting on Ebay though if you a desperadoe.Expect to pay a bill minimum.