Bank Holiday Raving....

Guest faze

Wanna hit leeds but I gots no dough!Might have to be a *sigh* hudds ting.Hold tight society saying jagged edge are gonna be performing hit tunes nasty girl and lets get married...then dropping the fact only 2 of dem are coming haha

Went sway bar last night in holbourn so i wont be goin any wheregonna jam in
how was it?what is the atmosphere like and the type of people?
was decentnice mix of peoplemusic was ok as there is about 3 or 4 rooms and loads of bars around so doesnt take to long to get servedbrought the bouncer guy to skip the queue. palmed him 50£ to let 8 people in lolsaved a nice 30£ and bare time loldrinks wise is okish for west end type area i guess4 double voddy redbulls was around 24 squidid go again

Went sway bar last night in holbourn so i wont be goin any wheregonna jam in
how was it?what is the atmosphere like and the type of people?
was decentnice mix of peoplemusic was ok as there is about 3 or 4 rooms and loads of bars around so doesnt take to long to get servedbrought the bouncer guy to skip the queue. palmed him 50£ to let 8 people in lolsaved a nice 30£ and bare time loldrinks wise is okish for west end type area i guess4 double voddy redbulls was around 24 squidid go again
safei feel like going somewhere new so i might hit up that place next week

oh yeh and u can wear kicks in there lolany kind i saw alsorts not that i remem muchi see sum man chuckin up on sum indian dudes white car hahahi only remem coz it had sum go faster stickers on it that said " only god can judge me"
lol,dem custom vomit designs derebecause you can wear kicks i take it dress code is quite casual? I prefer being dressy casual in a bar anyways.

Wanna hit leeds but I gots no dough!Might have to be a *sigh* hudds ting.Hold tight society saying jagged edge are gonna be performing hit tunes nasty girl and lets get married...then dropping the fact only 2 of dem are coming haha
raving in hmv in kingsgate >>> raving in society.

im pissed aswell, gonna be getting in after 7am, plasters are coming to do some bedrooms at 8... PISSED FOR LIFE,the hangover will not be the one 2morrow. Gonna have to go to the links to save myself.....

theres a £1 rave in victoria embankment that my mate asked me to go to...http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=21627838696
Doesn't DJ Stretch or something (dude whos rave it is) post here?
just checked the facebookon till 5 in the morn you knowthat seems very very very attractiveand 1 pound to get insheeez

Turnmills last EVER night tonight. Go if you can, it's the end of an era.(Wanted to go yesterday - Chemical Brothers & Fatboy Slim performing - but couldn't get tickets)
I'm not able to reach but my bredrin used to work there and they gave her a couple tickets.Tickets are officially gone from time.People are shotting on Ebay though if you a desperadoe.Expect to pay a bill minimum.