Your opinion on this...

Seth Rollins

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasn't for myspace/facepic/MSN etc, the levels of the girls guys on here ACTUALLY know/talk to/get with would be quite low.
QOTDIf only there could be a 'post your wifey' thread LOL
IF YOU WANTED TO FILTER THE WASTE ON HERE YOU'D GET EVERYONE TO DO THIS.POST YOUR WIFEY OR YOUR LAST LINK. <<< Someone who is brave enough, do it!When people post up and get real in this topic THEN they can continue slewing in other topics or have an opinion!

If it wasn't for myspace/facepic/MSN etc, the levels of the girls guys on here ACTUALLY know/talk to/get with would be quite low.
IF YOU WANTED TO FILTER THE WASTE ON HERE YOU'D GET EVERYONE TO DO THIS.POST YOUR WIFEY OR YOUR LAST LINK. <<< Someone who is brave enough, do it!When people post up and get real in this topic THEN they can continue slewing in other topics or have an opinion!
If you lot set the pace.. I'll post mine, snuffin.

i dont really think thats on"real gyallis dont talk"anyone who posts a pic of the wife, i jus think thats sadif ur doin ur thing shut your mouthy u gotta prove to a bunch of ugly geeks that ur on dis ting

Dunno why man would feel the need to posts there links or there wifeys on an internet forum because someone guy says you have to do it to get rights.[ghetto]freedom of speech, say what the f*ck i like[ghetto]Dont talk to any gals on here in real life or on msn etc...Didnt really understand the first post so all what i just typed mite be irrelevant but still...

i dont really think thats on"real gyallis dont talk"anyone who posts a pic of the wife, i jus think thats sadif ur doin ur thing shut your mouthy u gotta prove to a bunch of ugly geeks that ur on dis ting
No, the point is certain man brush a next mans levels. Well, whats yours?^^^ That's what I mean. Nothing to do with being a gyallis.Thats like telling your mum her cooking is sh*t, what would she tell you? Lets see you cook then innit.

real talk..Goli most likely is just looking to steal everymans links and wifeys on a sly...I c u..

No, the point is certain man brush a next mans levels. Well, whats yours?^^^ That's what I mean. Nothing to do with being a gyallis.Thats like telling your mum her cooking is sh*t, what would she tell you? Lets see you cook then innit.
so the solution is to stop talkinno need to prove nuttin, how u gna bait up ur woman on this forumnot jus members, who u dnt even kno, but nuff lurkers aswellits senseless imoit is a very small world

so the solution is to stop talkinno need to prove nuttin, how u gna bait up ur woman on this forumnot jus members, who u dnt even kno, but nuff lurkers aswellits senseless imoit is a very small world
Why cant the world know who your wife is?unless your ashamed of who your partner is/was