Your opinion on this...

Seth Rollins

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont up girls i am currenty with or currently trying to gain..... that would be silly.Girls from past and girls i dont care for can get upped coz its nuffin 2 me.But i reckon if i neva had net i wouldnt kno certain girls..... but ALSO i wouldnt kno certain man dem *NO HOMO*Sometimes the net can bring some unecessary people into your world.Also when you draw a chick on road u kno what it is....... no angle trickeries... everything is dere for u 2 see in full..... thats why linkin from net is slipping etc.

I do agree to a certain extent about certain guys hyping about who they supposedly banged and linked. If you're levels are that high, you don't need validation from strangers on an internet forum.As for upping pics of guy's wifeys, that's dumb. Anyone who feels the need to up a pic of their wifey to prove she is good looking clearly isn't mature enough to be in a stable relationship.

Some of u are on this thing so much there is absolutely NO WAY you talk to / link / wifey any girls / women in the real world.Thread starter said it right from the jump..If it wasnt for msn or any of those social networking sites, nuff of you wouldnt have conversated with a real female in months.. Family members don't count

Guest Vaseline

Never been one for pimpin gyaldem on the wwwBut lol @ upping pics of any girl at all you've linked or doing a ting with atmYou man can continue but I've never thought that was a smart move*Goes to amatuer thread to look at more sexys*

I do agree to a certain extent about certain guys hyping about who they supposedly banged and linked. If you're levels are that high, you don't need validation from strangers on an internet forum.As for upping pics of guy's wifeys, that's dumb. Anyone who feels the need to up a pic of their wifey to prove she is good looking clearly isn't mature enough to be in a stable relationship.
the real has bin posted aboveabout posting pictures of yur wify on an internet forum???i swear bare idiots on the net

When you're talking about guys criticising minor flaws on a gal in things like them Bad Bitch Of The Day girls, its precisely because it IS the internet so its NOT real. You can feel free to criticise minor things bout something you're never gonna get anyway. It's not like man are looking at peng tings in vip2 and saying "if she came over to man in a dance i would air it", its more like "im never gonna get to f*ck it anyway so i might as well point out suttin minor to get a 'lol' ".

When you're talking about guys criticising minor flaws on a gal in things like them Bad Bitch Of The Day girls, its precisely because it IS the internet so its NOT real. You can feel free to criticise minor things bout something you're never gonna get anyway. It's not like man are looking at peng tings in vip2 and saying "if she came over to man in a dance i would air it", its more like "im never gonna get to f*ck it anyway so i might as well point out suttin minor to get a 'lol' ".
yeah on net is miner to criticise... in real life most man wouldnt say no....even when u got a girl ur girl will have some flaws...if anything in real life to make ur girlGirls with some flaws >>>> girls who are "perfect"im sure ppl understand what im gettin at

Guest Vaseline
Boy, one thing i've noticed about this forum is that most man on here try and show off to next man, by posting links/wifeys, which in my opinion is kinda waste.just droppin my 2pence stillion
Trust, bare show offs.

Basically.

I'm seeing some pics in topics and reading peoples comments, picking out faults, how they know these women etc, and quite frankly, I don't believe you.
If it wasn't for myspace/facepic/MSN etc, the levels of the girls guys on here ACTUALLY know/talk to/get with would be quite low.
DISCUSS.
End of the day people need to stop being so involved in other peoples business. Keep your nose out of their lives unless you're good e-buddies.

I'm seeing some pics in topics and reading peoples comments, picking out faults, how they know these women etc, and quite frankly, I don't believe you.
If it wasn't for myspace/facepic/MSN etc, the levels of the girls guys on here ACTUALLY know/talk to/get with would be quite low.
DISCUSS.
End of the day people need to stop being so involved in other peoples business. Keep your nose out of their lives unless you're good e-buddies.

i take a lot of what is said on here about girls with a pinch of salt anyway.a lot of the time the comments are on some secondary school playground bragging bullshitits whatever.
basicallyand besidesSHOWING OFF?CARING ABOUT WHAT A MAN IS SHOWING OFF?all the same to me really the man showing his links or girls or girls he found in a search could be seen as waste just like the person hitting f5 on the said topic to SEE what is produced is waste.who cares really?