studying the music industry

Matholomew

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Got Dat Cronik
r u the dude who was shook of goin rex kah u were white?
lol im not shook of no1.dsfsdgfdsgsgdsgsdgdsgdsgdsx 3534643636
u was shook still
of what?
u did say dat u wanted to go rex but fort u wud the only white breh thereso u didnt wna go

u was shook still
of what?
u did say dat u wanted to go rex but fort u wud the only white breh thereso u didnt wna go
i never said i didnt wana go coz of that.lolim not scared of people thats a different colour to me.i wanted to go but couldnt as i couldnt take my girl wid me would of been bait.neway back on topic

u was shook still
of what?
i never said i didnt wana go coz of that.lolim not scared of people thats a different colour to me.i wanted to go but couldnt as i couldnt take my girl wid me would of been bait.neway back on topic
no u did say something along them lines of being shook u might be the only white guy der dont let me draw for the quote

Guest Mr. BLK
i beg u try draw it init.lol them stalkers there
were u scared a nigga wud draw ur bitch?
my girls jamaican and she dont like black guys so its nuffin.lol
Ann Harrison - Music The Business (UK Based)Donald Passman - All you need to know about the music business (USA Based)Music Managers Forum - The Music Management Bible (UK Based)Tad Lathrop - This Business Of Music Marketing & Promotion (USA Based)Krasilovsky/Shemel/Gross/Feinstein - This Business Of Music (USA Based)thats just the start of what you should be reading

Ann Harrison - Music The Business (UK Based)Donald Passman - All you need to know about the music business (USA Based)Music Managers Forum - The Music Management Bible (UK Based)Tad Lathrop - This Business Of Music Marketing & Promotion (USA Based)Krasilovsky/Shemel/Gross/Feinstein - This Business Of Music (USA Based)thats just the start of what you should be reading
you seemed very clued up.what do u do now?

Guest Mr. BLK
you seemed very clued up.what do u do now?
I run my own operation (part-time) in the form of a label & publisher, like most i need a day job... music money isnt as easy to make as you may think.

U better off readin thsose books that tony mentioned and seek work experience, Universal are doing some internshipsI'll be honest with you thay aint that many music biz jobs out there over here.Aint worth going to school for it IMO..Better of studying buisness and learn the music ish on your own

Guest PennyTraitor
go to a record company for work experience..i did mine at xl, i merked it there they offered me a job but i was too young at the time.
rarrrwhat did u have 2 do there?and how did u get it?
it was kinda competitive jus to get the placement cos they have bare applications, i sent a letter THEN i went in there to make an impression then i went into an office wit this woman and she kinda gave me an interview more like a chat tho really and thts how i go the ting.the jobs they gave me ranged from doin research to sortin out press packs to workin in the stockroom to takin deliveries to filing. they had me doin alot still.