Sign in to follow this  
Faisal

Sonic

Guest Mr. Estacado

this looks aightbut i swear some parts werent side scrollinif they do a side scroller i might cop thothe graphics look plush

Don't see why it needed to go back to a side scroller, best Sonic i ever played was Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast.

Don't see why it needed to go back to a side scroller, best Sonic i ever played was Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast.
co signlooks sh*t, wudnt touch it

f*ck off yh3D, Xbox 360 bare pie....Theres no feel to it....cos sonic moves fast u almost constantly run off edges...and there is no skill in the attacking cos u just homing jump

your joking right?sonic &knuckles>>>>>any sonic gamecertain man must of never had a megadrive

Guest Mr. Estacado
your joking right?sonic &knuckles + sonic 3>>>>>any sonic gamecertain man must of never had a megadrive
realest talk

your joking right?sonic & 3 knuckles >>>>> any sonic gamecertain man must of never had a megadrive

your joking right?sonic &knuckles>>>>>any sonic gamecertain man must of never had a megadrive
certain man didnt have dreamcast den init, i lie?

lol Don't get it twisted Megadrive was a great console and Sonic was a great game on it pre 95. But Sonic Adventure Dreamcast pissed on all the Megadrive versions.

Thats how they should have done it the first time, don't know about all that other sonic sh*t they made

certain man didnt have dreamcast den init, i lie?
oh i had a dream castsonic works best side scrolling

I'm a Sonic fanboy from morning so I'm biased when it comes to the gamesbut that looks verrry sick I think doing it 2D-Pseudo-3D would be a sick lookThrow Shadow in there and we've got a banger (hopefully)

Guest djbmc

the dreamcast sonic was sick, i know one guy that up until last year was still trying to clock the game 100%!!!! Still Sonic on the megadrive>>>___

the dreamcast sonic was sick, i know one guy that up until last year was still trying to clock the game 100%!!!! Still Sonic on the megadrive>>>___
i attempted this, collecting all 150 emblems in the game, thinking there was some kind of payoff (a Super Sonic full story maybe?), instead nothing happensFound this out in ODM having collected 100 emblems atleast... pissed