Sonic

Faisal

Guest Mr. Estacado
Don't see why it needed to go back to a side scroller, best Sonic i ever played was Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast.
co signlooks sh*t, wudnt touch it
your joking right?sonic &knuckles + sonic 3>>>>>any sonic gamecertain man must of never had a megadrive
realest talk

Don't see why it needed to go back to a side scroller, best Sonic i ever played was Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast.
your joking right?sonic &knuckles>>>>>any sonic gamecertain man must of never had a megadrive
certain man didnt have dreamcast den init, i lie?

your joking right?sonic &knuckles>>>>>any sonic gamecertain man must of never had a megadrive
certain man didnt have dreamcast den init, i lie?
oh i had a dream castsonic works best side scrolling

the dreamcast sonic was sick, i know one guy that up until last year was still trying to clock the game 100%!!!! Still Sonic on the megadrive>>>___
i attempted this, collecting all 150 emblems in the game, thinking there was some kind of payoff (a Super Sonic full story maybe?), instead nothing happensFound this out in ODM having collected 100 emblems atleast... pissed