Sign in to follow this  
Ephren Taylor

Longest Time you've left the washing up

Guest PennyTraitor
What is the longest time you've left dishes aka warez left in the sink?Ever left anything in your room for tiiiiiiime out of pure laziness???
a day maxNEVER. even tho my room is messy leavin a glass or plate in there is jus disgusting.

wares dont get left in the sink really cause we have a dish washeri leave cups in my room, rather i used too just walk right passed them.... until my dad got pissed and said if i leave them there he gonna lock MY bedroom so i cant get in... and he would too!!!

Guest Mr. Estacado

it's a wash yr own paletes straight away ting in my yard more of the time.

Tasty y u call urself tasty??
cannot remember.... might have been munchingmay have been something to do with a msn convo

That never happens in a west indian household with old people.If you do not wash up you get tumped.Even at home i have to do the washing up because i don't want my mumsy moaning... it's all long.

That never happens in a west indian household with old people.If you do not wash up you get tumped.Even at home i have to do the washing up because i don't want my mumsy moaning... it's all long.
EXACTLY......i dont think it is strictly west indian i think it is just a generall black thing....to be honest i hate to see plate and pots and sh*t just left about it actually pisses me off. esp as they dont have to wash the plate cause of the dishwasher and alway pots are easier to clean when u just finish with them UNLESS you burn

Guest The Member

ive got 4 glasses thats been in my room for like a month and a halflol

I'm good with the washing up cos I get marvin again quickclothes thougharghhI been needing to do a like 5 loads for like 2-3 weeks nowgon see how long till i run out of garmsBARE CLOTHES to wash argh

yep, lol

i wash what i use so thats blessi swear i wore one jumper like 2 months ago wanted to wear it couple days ago then realised i aint washed coloureds for tiiiimeee

Guest lofa
That never happens in a west indian household.If you do not wash up you get tumped.
Believe, you get five minutes after food consumption before you hear 'Do the right ting'Those fatal words.

dunno.i just leave it in the sink and my mum washes it up.when i go to my close friends houses or stay at my bfs then i usually wash up whatever i use straight away.

My mum does my washing, i just bop to the kitchen then drop it in the sink