Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

MIDLANDS PEOPLETHEM

YOUS LOT CAN'T RAVE FOR SHEEZSOME OF THE GIRLS ARE NICEBUT VIBES ARE SWAGTHANK GOD I'M A DIY KINDA GUYPLACE IS TUMBLEWEEDALSO BIG UP THE RANDOM THAT COME UP TO ME GOIN'BOOP BOOP VIP2 GANG, THEM ONES, THEM ONES, SKEEN'OR SOMETHING, MAN BLATANTLY GETS HIS SLANG FROM HERE

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

next time name names. Use notts and brum and midlands 4 everywhere else.

Guest faze
'BOOP BOOP VIP2 GANG, THEM ONES, THEM ONES, SKEEN'OR SOMETHING, MAN BLATANTLY GETS HIS SLANG FROM HERE
laugh.gif who was that?

i wana reach a midlands ravecoventry/lesta/brumliveoo for my music stilll
SHOCKING OUT IN LEEDS TO BASSLINE >>>>>>> SITTING ON VIP2 >>>>> RAVING ON YOUR OWN IN COVENTRYNa I'm ramping but I had high expectations.

'BOOP BOOP VIP2 GANG, THEM ONES, THEM ONES, SKEEN'OR SOMETHING, MAN BLATANTLY GETS HIS SLANG FROM HERE
laugh.gif who was that?
f*ck knowsI didn't really clock till I'd already walked past and I was kinna twisted itching for some more drink so I weren't feelin to go back and ask after I'd registered what he'd said...some light skin brer wearing some f*cked up blue hat with doggy ears that kinna drowned his face

SHOCKING OUT IN LEEDS TO BASSLINE >>>>>>> SITTING ON VIP2 >>>>> RAVING ON YOUR OWN IN COVENTRYNa I'm ramping but I had high expectations.
did u go club demand?

laugh.gif who was that?
f*ck knowsI didn't really clock till I'd already walked past and I was kinna twisted itching for some more drink so I weren't feelin to go back and ask after I'd registered what he'd said...some light skin brer wearing some f*cked up blue hat with doggy ears that kinna drowned his face
like he gonna own up now

Coventry or anywhere in the Midlands, raving to Bassline >= Raving to Bassline in Leeds. It's never and RnB/Hip Hop ting.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
ang tite the farming massive
Being from midz>>>>>bein a stripy top wearing, posh, gay soho, west london twat. f*ck up. Son.

Being from midz>>>>>bein a stripy top wearing, posh, gay soho, west london twat. f*ck up. Son.
Oh my way to the hotel from the station yesterday afternoonthe amount of chavs I saw on their pedal bikes.sheeezIt literally comes like Essex.Coventry is pure Essex.

I thought this site was owned by out of towners?
What gave you that impression?Is it?I remember the last time the questionWhere are you from?Was askedand it was mainlyNW SOUTHEASTheadsand young_lew and his 3 friends, in that tractor of his

lol @ thinking dats how i dress.......nuffin doe.So hop on ur tractor and make some crop.Anywhere in london >>>>>>> Midlands Farmland

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
lol @ thinking dats how i dress.......nuffin doe.So hop on ur tractor and make some crop.Anywhere in london >>>>>>> Midlands Farmland
Beg you shut it. Better to live on farm then around fags.

lol i dnt live by no fags mate, better to live in london than in an ends full of these bassline niche kats.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
lol i dnt live by no fags mate, better to live in london than in an ends full of these bassline niche kats.
Adds to ignore list