MIDLANDS PEOPLETHEM

Mr. Martinez

RaiKkoNen you're chatting sh*t you d*ckheadI went to Coventry for the 1Xtra thing which on a whole was very sick so seckle innit you chiefLiverpool is also very sickproper random nightAND Manchester and Leeds are sick
Never said Manchester wasn't sick...i never really go up Leeds so i won't say much on that.Liverpool ain't SICK, it's crap tbh.No need to try and big up a shitty place like Coventry just because you were dumb enough to go rave up there. :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big up Coventry?This thread = ME SAYING COVENTRY IS sh*t YOU PRICK.LOL @ CLAIMING TO HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF NORTHYET YOU'VE NEVER 'TOUCHED LEEDS TBH'SHUT UP MAN
Direct me to the post where i said i had knowledge of the north lol.The places i've been to in the North so far have been sh*t, bar Manchester...I've got a right to my opinion muppet.Yeah man, Leeds...that's the hotspot...it's really ramping :D :D :D Btw, why type in capitals? You're a moron tbh, can't be f*cked to bother with you.

Guest M12 Part 2

everywhere in england has sick nites. you've just got to have knowledge of when are the main nights your crowd go out, is there a big event on etc. if u just blindly drive up to any city and rave because u hear its good. you're likely to be disappointed

europe>>>>>>>>england
I would insert that plainface that djbmc had in that one dollar thread. :D
obviously u kno nothinengland is sh*tif u think this is a good place 2 live.....well good luck wit thatdiptendo n martinez where exactly did u lot go?
Wow, moron...only reason i talked about plainface was because what you said was random.Anyway,Vegas and Newyork>>>>>>everywhere else.Stop getting off on your Ibiza cheap ass holiday hype waste man.

europe>>>>>>>>england
obviously u kno nothinengland is sh*tif u think this is a good place 2 live.....well good luck wit thatdiptendo n martinez where exactly did u lot go?
Club demand .. this event*surprised i didnt see myself in the vid*

europe>>>>>>>>england
Wow, moron...only reason i talked about plainface was because what you said was random.Anyway,Vegas and Newyork>>>>>>everywhere else.Stop getting off on your Ibiza cheap ass holiday hype waste man.
be quiet sonit was far from randomstop callin ppl wastemen like ur some posh c*nt from rugby n log urself outgo oncall it a night

I seriously don't like Club Demand. It's too spacious. Raves at Club Release are way better because of the layout. Only thing that is sh*t about Club Release is the speaker system. You always leave with half your hearing gone because they haven't got an engineer to sort out the system properly.

europe>>>>>>>>england
be quiet sonit was far from randomstop callin ppl wastemen like ur some posh c*nt from rugby n log urself outgo oncall it a night
You're an even bigger failure than i thought lol.Your sentences don't even make sense.The truth hurts geezer, YOU are a waste man.

I seriously don't like Club Demand. It's too spacious. Raves at Club Release are way better because of the layout. Only thing that is sh*t about Club Release is the speaker system. You always leave with half your hearing gone because they haven't got an engineer to sort out the system properly.
loli thought demand was alriteAlot of people turned up to this place, so the spacious bit was nice, upstairs was some heatbox though, pure hotsmh @ the females smoking in the toilets, tramps.I wanna see what this Innovations club in cov is like.

europe>>>>>>>>england
You're an even bigger failure than i thought lol.Your sentences don't even make sense.The truth hurts geezer, YOU are a waste man.
i understand u got angry cos i said u kno nothinbut please.....stop replyingif i'm not makin sense then i suggest u slap ur english teachern don't call me geezer like say ur not a stripey top, skinny jeans wearin c*nt

europe>>>>>>>>england
Club demand .. this event*surprised i didnt see myself in the vid*
That promotoer must have been happy. 11:30pm and the queue is like that. If it wasn't a ladies free before a certain time thing they made change.SMH @ the guy doing the macarena at 3:02. I swear some man in Brum are just over waste. Certain man take pride in dancing like plumbs. I've scene guys doing irish jig style dances to garage.

lol @ that video our VIBESIN hype in our local >>>>>>>> that
lolnah, night and vibe was live, vid did no justice still.lol @ the gay skankers there that nite and the skank on site crew
Oh helloI respect you too much to chat you up, so ill get straight to the point and ask for your number. Whats your number?

Guest PennyTraitor
lolnah, night and vibe was live, vid did no justice still.lol @ the gay skankers there that nite and the skank on site crew
Oh helloI respect you too much to chat you up, so ill get straight to the point and ask for your number. Whats your number?
*patented*using that in 30 mins tbh irl

Oh helloI respect you too much to be rude, so ill get straight to the point and tell you youre not getting it.

Guest PennyTraitor
Oh helloI respect you too much to be rude, so ill get straight to the point and tell you youre not getting it.
msn?