Sign in to follow this  
Blimey

Wiley ft. Skepta @ 1Xtra Live, Coventry (video)

Wiley ft. Skepta & DJ Twin BLive @ BBC 1Xtras event in ConventryPerforming: Gangsters, No Qualms, Rolex Dance & Wearing My Rolex.22 March 2008

The interview was good too..Some people cant talk... but even though Wiley uses nuff slang, he was goodPissed I didnt get a chance to go to this even..

that rolex tune is doing aloti realised it proper last nightbare of them rock heads was bang on it. . .

lol them man are jokers with there lil skank but u can see its just a lil part of the big overall picturehold tight skepta sending for lethal b tho lol

Guest Medic
lol them man are jokers with there lil skank but u can see its just a lil part of the big overall picturehold tight skepta sending for lethal b tho lol
youtube video not working (in your sig)

NAH f*ck OFF WHATS ALL THIS sh*tDAT DANCE IS f*ck*ng SHITERIDICULOUS_____________BARBIE GIRL>>>>>>ROLEX DANCESIME KIDDY POP OUT ERE f*ck OFF

youtube video not working (in your sig)
check again workin fine at the moment

lol @ the crowd, they look deadIt will be good summer for Wiley, track will get BATTERED all summer, here, napa etc.......

crowd looked stiff
i was there and the crowd was dead for everyone, including Chris Brown. Probably cos the majority of the crowd were Middle Class 13yr oldswhen he brought out skepta for Duppy, i was doing one mad L.Man type skank, and all these neeks started looking at me like i was gonna shoot someone :S