have i missed something here?

Matholomew

WHYS THIS "DJ" TRYING TO SEND, YOUR NOTHING BUT A BIG FOR NOTHIN "GOLI" WOG. KUZZY SHOULDN'T YOU BE PLANNING FOR KIDS, A MORTGAGE OR SUMTHIN INSTEAD OF SPINNING OLD SCHOOL GARAGE VINYLS. SOME GUYS ARE SCARED TO GROW UP, FLEXING LIKE THEIR PETER PAN. THIS IS THE REAL WORLD FAM, NOT NEVERLAND. I'VE GOT TWO PASSPORTS(NAIGA & BRIT) WHERE MY DATE OF BIRTH READS 16-01-1987, WHAT DATE OF BIRTH DOES YOURS READ???big bars though still.

Guest Vaseline

Lol someone told me on MSN yesterday Goli was 45, some pisstake.23:13) ....: Have him like Goli (23:13) Downloading Assa: lol (23:13) Downloading Assa: wot u mean like goli (23:14) ....: You know, 45 and on the net (23:14) ....: If he starts from early, hell be used to it (23:14) Downloading Assa: lmfaokjfd g (23:14) Downloading Assa: fd (23:14) ....: 55* (23:14) Downloading Assa: loooooooooollllllllllll

lol @ ever giving praise to someone that was seckled off the forum and made to come back with the name 'humble' 3 months laterMizchief took him for the out there yout during half time at a kickbout in the parkdidn't even tell him he could keep the changeTotty is waste
okay.tbh i don't really care about online forum status.hey, maybe thats just me.skeenable