GT5 Prologue

Dan.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just cop the prologue now before my ps3 arrives.
i wudnt cop a jap onebare hard to navigate...was tryna find a way to change language but couldntmight aswell wait till fri £17.99-£20
u wudnt know wot amazon r like delivery wise.. ive pre ordered the ps3 + gt prologue pack from there.. release is friday.. would i be likeley to get it friday ? or early next wk

i wudnt cop a jap onebare hard to navigate...was tryna find a way to change language but couldntmight aswell wait till fri £17.99-£20
u wudnt know wot amazon r like delivery wise.. ive pre ordered the ps3 + gt prologue pack from there.. release is friday.. would i be likeley to get it friday ? or early next wk
argh bruvamazon are hit an misscould never tell youone time iv got something rapidnext like a week an a bitim guessing it will be a courier tho right? if so should be quick

argh bruvamazon are hit an misscould never tell youone time iv got something rapidnext like a week an a bitim guessing it will be a courier tho right? if so should be quick
yeh i used the free super delivery..last time i ordered a tv from them.. they try sale me some £30 within 24 hour next day delivery sh*ti chose the super free delivery.. it come the following morning so still.. hopefully ill get it quick time

Swear is it possible to download the full game on the jap version if you pay for it?If so, im downloading it now! Its kinda big for a normal demo.
How much do you pay? The whole GT5 prologue.

I never paid, it was on someone elses account. Don't know if its the demo but he paid money for this, so im not too sure if you had to pay for the demo or if its the game. Thats because i know the real game aint even finished and this is just some long demo tbh