GT5 Prologue

Dan.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For you update goons.. * Load up the game and skip the update when it first asks you (NOT the Installing one, you HAVE to do that) * Load up the game fully until you see the Home Screen/Main Menu * Go into GT-TV and it should ask you to download the update again. * Start the download by pressing "yes" and hope that it completes it fully without any problems. *copied from next forum.

Smh, PS3 wirless is so sh*t. its going to take years like this but atleast its working :D1/4 of the way. The f*cked up thing is that i have to leave my yard coz im going out and wont be back till like 2am. Might just risk it and leave it on all day.

Smh, PS3 wirless is so sh*t. its going to take years like this but atleast its working :D1/4 of the way. The f*cked up thing is that i have to leave my yard coz im going out and wont be back till like 2am. Might just risk it and leave it on all day.
i'd advise u not to, wen u come back n see ERRORI REALLY WUDNT WAIT OUTSIDE ASDA AT 12:00AM TO SAVE £5

Sorry i meant the PS3 wireless range is f*ck*ng sh*t.Having the router a nice distance away from you and its perfect. But still on my 360 my connection is 100% on this one its around 70% smhFeel to bring the ps3 downstairs update it and take it back up.