So your child comes up to you

LuLu

and tells you that they want to experiment with drugs , what do you do ? Your child is their late teens.do youA) give them the 3rd degree about how harmful they can be and suggest it would be stupid to experiment with them but deep down you know there is nothing you can do to prevent your child from experimenting with drugs .or cool.gif tell them that YOU the parent will get the drugs for them as you would prefer to know whoand where they came from,The reason i ask this is because my mums friend has been down for the weekend and was telling us how he said to his daughter when she was in her late teens that if she ever wanted to try drugs to tell him so he could get the drugs for her. He said she would try them one way or another but he would prefer it if he knew exactly what she was taking and where they came from etcwhat would you do ?

and tells you that they want to experiment with drugs , what do you do ? Your child is their late teens.do youA) give them the 3rd degree about how harmful they can be and suggest it would be stupid to experiment with them but deep down you know there is nothing you can do to prevent your child from experimenting with drugs .or cool.gif tell them that YOU the parent will get the drugs for them as you would prefer to know whoand where they came from,The reason i ask this is because my mums friend has been down for the weekend and was telling us how he said to his daughter when she was in her late teens that if she ever wanted to try drugs to tell him so he could get the drugs for her. He said she would try them one way or another but he would prefer it if he knew exactly what she was taking and where they came from etcwhat would you do ?
A and hopefully Ive brought them up correctly that they trust my judgment but like you said when theres a will theres a way. That sh*t wont run in my family though.Your mums' friends way of doing things is basically giving the kid the go-ahead to use drugs.........f*ckries logic.

out of the two options i would do the first one.i would never buy my own child drugs.i get why your mums friend did that, they thought that it was inevitable that they would try it so they wanted to make sure that they were at least safe.but at least the first option leaves the possiblity that the child might not try drugs. i will never be my own child's supplier.

educate them this i believe is what happens when you guard your kids from sh*t so much that they get curious my son already knows what drugs are and ive explained it to him what it is and what it does.he is 8 but why not show him ITS REAL?if you hide your child and give them a sheltered life the minute your back is turned some one WILL expose them to it making your act of cover up USELESS.MY SON KNOWS BATTYMAN FI DEADAND HE KNOWS THAT DRUGS IS WRONG AND WHY.from you do that if your child does it its the same as them puttin their hand in the fire.

educate them this i believe is what happens when you guard your kids from sh*t so much that they get curious my son already knows what drugs are and ive explained it to him what it is and what it does.he is 8 but why not show him ITS REAL?if you hide your child and give them a sheltered life the minute your back is turned some one WILL expose them to it making your act of cover up USELESS.MY SON KNOWS BATTYMAN FI DEADAND HE KNOWS THAT DRUGS IS WRONG AND WHY.from you do that if your child does it its the same as them puttin their hand in the fire.
I see this angle yeh....Like....And now I see Option B....but thats sh*t executionthe Idea is...give ur child some drugs at a young age...make them over dose and show them how f*cked it is...

make a joke of it if you will i have a child so im being very realistic in terms of how i see things i aint no guy that JUST had a yute so that is what i believe is a method that will work for me and my son everyone and their kids is different.way i see it all this box him talk is some next ting to ou dont know what you will do really.

ask them why?if they are unhappy/unsure about something in their life they will turn 2 narcotics moretimeas a parent i need 2 try and get them 2 open up about what they are feeling and see if it something that can be ammendedil (try) 2 treat them with respect because they came 2 me and showed me before it was 2 late, but there is something they are trying 2 run away from or hide from which may be why they feel they need 2 escape for a moment

Tell him nobody likes a cat and to start shotting instead.
BRAPAPADEFDAS BARSlol but yeh seriously i would choose b so i can form a strong relationship with my child, and then i would guide them, but hopefully i will raise one that is smart enough to hide any sh*t from me, that how u know hes gonna get far, if he can take b on the side and still keep a straight face at dinner