Sign in to follow this  
Guest faze

Why Not? Dubstep Festival

all you London people are bastards. lowe me paying £50 for a hotel + Train fair :D
I'm sure u can get a train back at 6 in the morning... rolleyes.gif

all you London people are bastards. lowe me paying £50 for a hotel + Train fair :D
I'm sure u can get a train back at 6 in the morning... rolleyes.gif
ah yeah i didnt think of this lol. I can just sleep coming home then. safe. *looks for train prices*

free entry is me
&
Lineup for the "Roots of Dubstep Room"*Faints*
Ya Dun Kno. I'll be in there moretime.
gna buy me a drink yh d tree

i hope dis rave aint gna be bait...i had doubts wen i herd the venue and it seems to be gettin a lot of attention...all i kno is im making sure im der before its rammo and im claiming my spot(s) for the night...regaardless of any possible drama, or negative vibes goin on, ill jus be upfront skanking.on a real tho hope dese raves dont get too bait, last thing we need is too many cunts up in the place causing that ONE incident which gets raves locked and deads the rave scene.btw, von...do u kno the promotors for this? are they new to dubstep or promoting or both lol.

Yeah macz a wife beater on me, init.Nah Spidey i duno the promoters, so im not entirely convinced either.I was thinking the same thing, with the more regular nights going on i know promoters and they're are all cool, and you can guarantee the rave is done right.Chances are it might be a regular backgrounder, but i don't know alot about it personally.Here's hoping it aint guna be a bait ting.

Yeah macz a wife beater on me, init.Nah Spidey i duno the promoters, so im not entirely convinced either.I was thinking the same thing, with the more regular nights going on i know promoters and they're are all cool, and you can guarantee the rave is done right.Chances are it might be a regular backgrounder, but i don't know alot about it personally.Here's hoping it aint guna be a bait ting.
ill toast my e-drink to that. laugh.gif