Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eduardo

afc I called it in the summer

Guest Eduardo

We need a centre back who's dominant in the air.Case in point, today.

We need a centre back who's dominant in the air.Case in point, today.
barzagli mould guyand we need a match winner, i dnt care bout wengers lil money policyand this is not a kneejerk reaction, players have left and not been adeqautely replaced

gallas and toure made school boy errors with drogba todaysh*t sh*t defendin for both the goalsjus as it was with alliadiare last week

i was gnna wait but i got excited oooo 2 more posts before i stop posting for a while *gets out this room for something worthwhile*

Lol. Not saying anything, big kneejerk...Drogba does that to defenders who are very good in the air...Good defenders in the air still can't make linesman put up their flags...The problem wasnt so much either Gallas or Toure it was a team mistake, for 10 minutes we showed our inexperienced and paid the ultimate penalty.

Guest Eduardo

Big kneejerk lolWe always get dominated in the air up against big strikersHappens everytime.

Having Almunia at the back hasn't helped either, the amount of time he made the wrong choice of either punching or catching was f*cked.His few saves at the end covered up the flaws.I fully believe we'd have won had Lehmann been in goal.

Lehmann wouldnt have saved the first, would have the second, but then he probably wouldnt have saved the other shot Drogba had after that Almunia tip round the post.

Guest Sho Case

TBHdrogba can do that to anybodythe problem for me is,the way it unsettles our back line when they are struggling to cope with a guy in the airthey back off him leaving him unchallengedthey try to win it before himthey get tight+do not jump1 challenge him,1 sweep up the 2ndsmore time it was the 2nd ball we needed to winwith drogba you rarely win the 1st 1,so aim for the 2ndshowever,they didnt make it difficult enough for him to win the ball in the airwe fell apart though

Guest Eduardo

Not even saying Almunia is a fantastic keeper but he's easily better than Lehmann.Swear I clocked that c*nt smirking after their second goal.

Adef*ckingbayor has f*ck*ng opened my eyesDrogba, injured most of the season plus at times in todays game ends up having a blinder and we're ;eft with ade.Should have passed to Bendtner when we were 2-1 up against Brum.

Guest Eduardo

Adebayor is clearly tired, if we had a squad he would have been rested about 5 games ago.

LMAO at blaming Almunia. about 10 mistakes happened before that point blank shota shot from about 10 yards come orrrrnnnnnnnnn2nd f*ck*ng ball school boy football. long balls u cant deal with long balls? title challenge overArsene Wankers fault. he shouldve seen it and changed it and why bring on f*ck*ng diaby? lmao diaby u know. the manager froze kmt Adebayor is an attention seeking fool f*ck*ng work he aint win 1 ball all he did was give away fouls for 90 mins he talks and party's too muchGallas always talking beofre a big match, beg he closes his mouth cos all he does is play like garbage in big games

Adebayor is clearly tired, if we had a squad he would have been rested about 5 games ago.
Adebayor could & should have been rested.

LMAO at blaming Almunia. about 10 mistakes happened before that point blank shota shot from about 10 yards come orrrrnnnnnnnnn2nd f*ck*ng ball school boy football. long balls u cant deal with long balls? title challenge overArsene Wankers fault. he shouldve seen it and changed it and why bring on f*ck*ng diaby? lmao diaby u know. the manager froze kmt Adebayor is an attention seeking fool f*ck*ng work he aint win 1 ball all he did was give away fouls for 90 mins he talks and party's too muchGallas always talking beofre a big match, beg he closes his mouth cos all he does is play like garbage in big games
Everyone knows my feelings on Vanilla, so every opportunity I'm gonna get at him, know I'm gonna take it...I'll agree Wenger froze. Allow letting Avram out think you, must have been luck...

Adebayor could & should have been rested.
I told you lot he was f*ck*ng tired he needs someone to slap him upside his head and wengers discipline has dropped over the years him coming up with excuses every f*ck*ng year first season we came 4th=excuse champions league finalsecond season we came 4th=carling cup final with kidsthird season we probably end 3rd or 2nd= he dont have a f*ck*ng excuse the c*nt. WE BEST WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE look at his rules from two season ago got rid of pires cos he was too old and didnt want keep him around, got rid of anelka cos he got too rude reyes cos he was crying bastard like certain players do dumb things and he covers up for them hes getting to soft look at ferguson giggs was playing under par he benched him. carrick when he come back from injury wernt't good got replaced by andersonlike rah he needs wake the f*ck up manAND WHY THE f*ck THEY LEAVE WALCOTT OUT LIKE THAT mellow.gif

Not even saying Almunia is a fantastic keeper but he's easily better than Lehmann.Swear I clocked that c*nt smirking after their second goal.
no way almunia is better than lehmann