KNEE JERK REACTION

Seth Rollins

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need like 5 quality players if we're ever to challenge, utill then we'll always be the nearly men.Constantly bringing in youth to somewhat no avail aint cutting it.Stubborness in the transfer market is killing us.There's my kneejerk, feel i'm entitled to one anyway.

Gilberto not being in the 16 today, says everything for his future.Eboue, I dunno, needs to be move to fringe player or to only compete with Sagna...The problem with Bendtner and I said this last year, he looks a bootler, in the business end of Birmingham's season last year, he went missing. He needs and deserves another year at Arsenal with a run of games to see if he'll ever get there.

Gilberto hasnt had a chance to do anything...Wenger choose Flam and Fab from early...Need someone like Bentley imo but whether he would go back to you is a different story...Next year is going to be worse with Lehman, Gilberto gone, gonna have no experience at all...Dunno were you ''5 quality signings'' will play because for most of the season you have been saying your starting are all sick...

Guest Sho Case
The players dont even rate Walcott, they ignored him every time he was freeThis was a MUST win game, shoulda playerd two strikers up top
wenger waited til what,86th minute to change it to thatsome joketingim disappointed with throwing away a lead,thought we would secure it considering the time remaining etc

Wenger brings the best out of not so great players at Arsenal but I think sometimes you've got to bring in some established top players to help school these youngsters. Bendtner of course should be given another season, Theo should have been put on loan this season but as it stands he deserves another season. In my opinion Arsenal need a centre mid, a striker and a versatile midfielder/forward to be brought in over the summer to actually challenge for the title!

He's 19 and only getting 10 minutes here, 20 minutes there for the most part.That's really hard to do anything in.
So why is this so different with Theo? Everyman saying he needs to go? No excuses. I'm not feelin Bendtner, and I been holding that comment all season.
defo agree however i say with give him one more seasonrest can f*ck off now tho

Should take any offer we can for Rosicky.
tlp[ylre[tpelter;t][retretremltregrgrtrt[re;tew[]r;tr]e[;twretretrletreltretrgtryprtyer5[trle[tyrle]t[rewtertprkewp[tlre[ptlr[ept,.wrek,t[prwkept;re,t[wrelt[prewlt[pre,mtrewtewrktprle[tplrempokrktprtewrtewptlewrtrewtrewtl[ertert'e12060123984690ba2hj4.jpg

Im not saying anything about ins & outs until the end of the season, but no way should we sell Bendtner plp are forgetting the amount of points he salvaged for us this season. The whole team has run out steam & Eduardo's injury has hurt us badly.We need to try something different & rest a couple players cause right now were tired & predictable.

Not that i think we should replace him, but defensively clichy is our biggest liability.We are poor from set plays and clichy sets about giving away pointless free kicks in dangerous areas. His distribution out of defence can be suicide as well.Apart from that we need a physical precense in the middle (still ain't replaced vieira) and an actual goal scoring midfielder. RVP is the only guy that shoots reguarly when space opens up on the edge of the area.Adebayor needs to recognise or be told by wenger that he is not thierry. Yesterday he kept dropping deep, going wide left, laying the ball off to the wingers then not hitting the box. He should stick to what he is good at and that is causing a nuisance in the box.

SMH at mans hating on Bendtner, trying to act like he's been at arsenal for 9 years like aliadiere.We'll see next year if he's really good enough innit, llow expecting much from him just because he murked it at birmingham and coming on for 10-20 mins.

*Eboue - He is not cut out for the right wing, we can say he is adjusting but it's not just that. It's all round he ticks me off, the antics of playing acting, going to ground very easily, crossing isn't so great, he needs to beat the fullback also weather it's running beyond them to pick up the ball played in behind or just running with the ball.*Hleb - One of our most improved players, after a poor last season. When he gets the ball around the 20 so yards out he freezes. Turn, pivit, pause. He needs to shoot more from outside the box, he has done it in Germany so go for it here, theres no shame in trying.*Adebayor - Kudos to the guy when he was on form, working hard for the team and getting in positions to score but now it's down to a lack of confidence when around the box and inside it. Just needs to rediscover that form, and also like Will said stop going wide and being like Thierry.*Set plays and high balls, we are not so good at defending.*The wings I think Wenger knows we are weak, hopefully that is an area he addresses. Still upset we never got Ribery.*Rosicky and Eduardo - Losing both of them to long term injuries was a massive blow, both add that something different to the side when they play.*Theo - I like the guy, he needs a chance. He is full of confidence lately and the players need to realise he is there. Give him the ball, he'll run at the fullback, he WON'T go to ground like Eboue, he can cross a ball.Another one I'd like to bring up is the goalkeeper. Almunia this season has done well BUT I feel he isn't a first choice keeper. You need someone who is strong and commanding behind the defence. He made some very good saves yesterday and through out the season, weather Fabianski is that man to take over is another one. We lack that David Seaman.

Wenger brings the best out of not so great players at Arsenal but I think sometimes you've got to bring in some established top players to help school these youngsters. Bendtner of course should be given another season, Theo should have been put on loan this season but as it stands he deserves another season. In my opinion Arsenal need a centre mid, a striker and a versatile midfielder/forward to be brought in over the summer to actually challenge for the title!
Lol.