KNEE JERK REACTION

Seth Rollins

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ Adebayor being our number one striker.lol @ hleb, extremely predictable when hes near the oppositions goal. Eboue should never start a right wing, should be back up to sagna on the bench.We need a proper old fashioned center back thats good in the air. Like we had before with sol, adams, Keown. etcman united and chelsea have the better 1st 11 too, of you disagree then your boy.. true say they've spent money but to compete with the big boys these days thats what you need to do. Wenger needs to clock this.. if we dont win anything this season or next season his position will start being questioned. the squad needs alot of work if we want to go back to the glory daysi'll add more of my thoughts later

after much toil here are my views:we need replacements for pires and lgungberg and a aerially dominating CB in adams mouldmany people claim rosicky has replaced pires but i dont see it, rosicky only scores when we are comfortably 2-0 up, nt important goals like pires and i can never see him cracking more than 15 a season like pires has done.in terms of lgungberg, eboue will never cut it. Now, here i do not believe we need someone in the same mould because i believe theo culd really do the job here but for some absurd, unknown reason our players ignore him and it pisses me off. Yes, he is young and is prone to making mistakes but when his on his game he is damn f*ck*ng good; gallas/arsene needs to address this. hleb is not a winger and neither are rosicky and eboue, why the rask are we playing them there? yes, sometimes conversion of position can work but i think hleb and rosicky are far more effective behind the striker. eboue should not play on the wing full stop, he has at very most a simple right midfield who is used sparingly not a full on right winger who plays week in, week out. We clearly need to purchase at least one real winger.at the back, gallas and toure are fast and against normal guys can compete aerially. But against drogba they were out of their depth and i think aerially they cannot take on certain people. i do not believe we need to purchase anyone for this, i believe senderos can fill this role very well. He was immense when toure was away and injured, with high confidence he was overshadowing even Willie. More hopefully yet unlikely, we need a match winner. How many times have Man Utd been bailed out by the brillance of C.Ronaldo, Liverpool by Torres/Gerrard and Chelsea by Lamps or Drogba? I just think sometimes you need somebody who can turn a game on its head and at current we don't possess that guy, someone who even when playing sh*t will score (C.Ronaldo against Pool the other day)Arsene needs to either bring someone from younger ranks thru or he needs to buy somebody, but i don't think i can take what's happened this season again. We could have been 8 points clear at one point and yet no we are 6 points behind, we need a bigger squad and arguably more importantly players more suited to the positions they are assignedanybody agree?

Guest Sho Case
after much toil here are my views:in terms of lgungberg, eboue will never cut it. Now, here i do not believe we need someone in the same mould because i believe theo culd really do the job here but for some absurd, unknown reason our players ignore him and it pisses me off. Yes, he is young and is prone to making mistakes but when his on his game he is damn f*ck*ng good; gallas/arsene needs to address this. hleb is not a winger and neither are rosicky and eboue, why the rask are we playing them there? yes, sometimes conversion of position can work but i think hleb and rosicky are far more effective behind the striker. eboue should not play on the wing full stop, he has at very most a simple right midfield who is used sparingly not a full on right winger who plays week in, week out. We clearly need to purchase at least one real winger.anybody agree?
despite everything i think eboue could become a class winger but as i said, now is not a time to learn a new tradewe shud be playing theo on the right
top 3 selected kneejerk reactionalthough IMO you are finally seeing sense

after much toil here are my views:in terms of lgungberg, eboue will never cut it. Now, here i do not believe we need someone in the same mould because i believe theo culd really do the job here but for some absurd, unknown reason our players ignore him and it pisses me off. Yes, he is young and is prone to making mistakes but when his on his game he is damn f*ck*ng good; gallas/arsene needs to address this. hleb is not a winger and neither are rosicky and eboue, why the rask are we playing them there? yes, sometimes conversion of position can work but i think hleb and rosicky are far more effective behind the striker. eboue should not play on the wing full stop, he has at very most a simple right midfield who is used sparingly not a full on right winger who plays week in, week out. We clearly need to purchase at least one real winger.anybody agree?
despite everything i think eboue could become a class winger but as i said, now is not a time to learn a new tradewe shud be playing theo on the right
top 3 selected kneejerk reactionalthough IMO you are finally seeing sense
Rah, man had that saved on Notepad for future reference.

LMAO @ clichy being our biggest liability defensivelyour centre backs are.Big Phil needs to be back next match but of course he f*ck*ng won't be.
Your saying that cos of how our centre backs performed against Chelsea. As someone has said they have been doing reasonably well this season, there problem is if they have a good aerial threat like drogba or crouch. I can't even count the number of times clichy has been caught out with a cross field ball or a ball to the back post. Does he ever check over his shoulder ?? He won't get beaten down the wing, but his decision making can be poor (as was shown at b'ham and chelsea) and any ball in the air u don't really fancy him winning. His attacking force does compensate for some of this though and he is one of my fave players, but currently he needs to become more defensively aware.

Guest Eduardo
LMAO @ clichy being our biggest liability defensivelyour centre backs are.Big Phil needs to be back next match but of course he f*ck*ng won't be.
Your saying that cos of how our centre backs performed against Chelsea. As someone has said they have been doing reasonably well this season, there problem is if they have a good aerial threat like drogba or crouch. I can't even count the number of times clichy has been caught out with a cross field ball or a ball to the back post. Does he ever check over his shoulder ?? He won't get beaten down the wing, but his decision making can be poor (as was shown at b'ham and chelsea) and any ball in the air u don't really fancy him winning. His attacking force does compensate for some of this though and he is one of my fave players, but currently he needs to become more defensively aware.
laugh.gif I've been saying it from last season.They DO let us down.

Clichy has been pissing me off abit lately. He needs to learn when he can make the pass and when to put his foot through it. Look at the goal conceded vs Man cityThe fault against Brum Also vs Chelsea he was at fault for their winner if you look closely at the play leading to the goalhttp://www.footytube.com/category/videos/e...sh-premiership/fast forward to 10.30mins