Sign in to follow this  
NORFWESTGEEZA

Ever been punched in the face?

Nah, kinda stuns you for a sec but don't actually really hurt.I actually had my nose and jaw broke in a fist fight and they just felt numb. Truesay my nose felt f*cked for the next few days though.

It actually doesn't for some reason if it's not in the nose. Just feels like a numb blow.
like wise, ive bin punched millions and millions of times in my face, cant feel it
LOOOOLThem faces der

when your face gets punched during a fight it only hurts after your adrenalin has calmed down.dunno about any other time,i aint a sucker.

It actually doesn't for some reason if it's not in the nose. Just feels like a numb blow.
like wise, ive bin punched millions and millions of times in my face, cant feel it
LOOOOLThem faces der
lol yeahhh man, u knoww, like my face is a punch bag, kind of funn tho , gives u an adrenaline rush

Guest Smell Of Death

yupn the right side of my face swole up like a bitch the next day

Getting punched in the nose is f*ck*ng sh*t. Or on the ears. Nothing makes me angrier than taking a cuff to the ear. f*ck*ng hurts.

i think i got punched in the face once...... but i was sparring in the ring with some big ol arab dude.I remember breaking some light skin kids nose when i was little.Other than that... my face has never really caught beats.

Getting punched in the nose is f*ck*ng sh*t. Or on the ears. Nothing makes me angrier than taking a cuff to the ear. f*ck*ng hurts.
thanks for that, ill remember to wear some earmuffs next time im in a fight