Sign in to follow this  
CK Flash

Who were you top three fav so solid mcs?

Asher was underated only later people clocked on to how decent he wasi preferred NEUTRINO,

Guest haze-e

Swiss and Neutrino on... f*ck sake.Name escapes me.Skat D was on it aswell. Swiss and Neutrino deaded it.

Guest Vaseline

the way asher and megaman merked on the envy track with dynamite

they were all sh*t tttt, for anyone dat said romeo please listen to the first verse of dis tune. i cant imagine wot da f*ck everyone in the studio was thinking wen he layed down this verse. dem 'f*ck*ng hell' ones

Guest Got Dat Cronik

1- romeo2- megaman3- asher di dont no wot the skinny ones name was but he was quite sik

has anyone got that track, actuallly u kno on the album with ms dynamite?up it pleeease

Guest Got Dat Cronik
has anyone got that track, actuallly u kno on the album with ms dynamite?up it pleeease
SENTIMENTAL TINGs?

Asha, Megaman, Skat DSkat D on that James Bond Riddim>>>________________Are you dumb? cool.gif
Yeah that 007 tune was bigMine was NeuchAsha RomeoHow can you say Romey was wack when man had bars like"Like a skunk without a smellLike a tortoise without shellLike Treble without the bassLike a smile without a faceLike a coffee without a kettlePeddle pushers without the peddle....Ohhh nooo, its time to roll"That bar was like the longest bar ever

So Solid were big before them rebore MCs joined and the crew became an entourage.Delight Days>>>>>>>________Oxide B2B SwissHo My Days