Final Fantasy VIII People

Bruno Di Gradi

Final Fantasy VIII was probably my favourite final fantasy out of allla dem **although my name on here is sephiroth which is 7**Sameway... who else use 2 bang out these games? what one was your favourite, how good was you?I got bored.. and remade a tune from final fantasy myself lol. **don't care if u say im excited lol**

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 was my favourite. I reckon 7 was better than 9, but 8 was just too much. Summer fo 2004/5 I pent bare time in doors playing 8 and 9.On 8, after a few attempts, I was banging over the last boss with my eyes clsoed since my three main characters (Squall, Irvine and Zell) were all Lvl 100 and packing serious weaponary and strength. Started up again. My three main are alright, but I'm at Ultimecia's castle adn I have completely forgotten the order you should fight these enemies in to progress easiest.Number 10 was alright. Avtually it was kinda sick since they had voices, even though the voice acting was waste at times. I'm at what I assume is the last boss (Jecht, Tidus' father), but I keep getting wasted. Might have to start from scratch again with that game.Auron, Squall and Cloud>>>>>_______

Guest Mickey Kane

Squall Lionheart is that guy...8 was the 1st I ever played. Come like a chick's 1st person she's had sex with. It was just 'special' and will forever hold a place in my heart.Then went and played 7, enjoyed it but I didn't feel the graphics too much. 9 was SICK, I still need to go back & complete that properly. 10 was decent, a lil' too linear though. I liked the fact they introduced the break limit feature so the maximum wasn't 9999 anymore. 12 has ILL gameplay but the stroyline is garbage. I think Kingdom Hearts took over as my fave RPG series after 9.

Guest Mr. Estacado

for me it's7>8>10>9wouldn't have it any other way 8 comes close to being my favourite tho, game was f*ck*ng sick*downloads it* lol @ ff8 not workin on ps3 btw.

Guest djbmc
8 was my favourite. I reckon 7 was better than 9, but 8 was just too much. Summer fo 2004/5 I pent bare time in doors playing 8 and 9.On 8, after a few attempts, I was banging over the last boss with my eyes clsoed since my three main characters (Squall, Irvine and Zell) were all Lvl 100 and packing serious weaponary and strength. Started up again. My three main are alright, but I'm at Ultimecia's castle adn I have completely forgotten the order you should fight these enemies in to progress easiest.Number 10 was alright. Avtually it was kinda sick since they had voices, even though the voice acting was waste at times. I'm at what I assume is the last boss (Jecht, Tidus' father), but I keep getting wasted. Might have to start from scratch again with that game.Auron, Squall and Cloud>>>>>_______
i take it you aint done all the extras in number 10 then? Out of all of them the extra bosses in number 10 are easily the hardest, although i aint got to omega XII yet in number XII but yeah it's deffo worth getting, especially for a tenner.

i take it you aint done all the extras in number 10 then? Out of all of them the extra bosses in number 10 are easily the hardest, although i aint got to omega XII yet in number XII but yeah it's deffo worth getting, especially for a tenner.
I tried doing some of those dark aeon bosses. I stopped trying after they have the first move and it's an automatic 9999 move. Whole team dead before I even started thinking what magic to use.Like I said, I'm going to try again. Need to get my copy of 9 again. My friend lost it.

I tried doing some of those dark aeon bosses. I stopped trying after they have the first move and it's an automatic 9999 move. Whole team dead before I even started thinking what magic to use.Like I said, I'm going to try again. Need to get my copy of 9 again. My friend lost it.
i banged in all da dark aeons on 10only thing i neva beat was penance..........dat was overly long.

Guest Mickey Kane

Is there some sort of way I can play all the FF series on the PSP...Can't be bothered to keep my PS2. I might look for them, on eBay though just for collection's purposes.

i banged in all da dark aeons on 10only thing i neva beat was penance..........dat was overly long.
How?Do you need to have that power up Initiative (or something like that) where you get the first move? Ecven then, my characters are powerful, but as soon as the dark aeon has a go it's all over. It's like there is no way to reduce their hit power.

How?Do you need to have that power up Initiative (or something like that) where you get the first move? Ecven then, my characters are powerful, but as soon as the dark aeon has a go it's all over. It's like there is no way to reduce their hit power.
yeah... also before u run up in da battle.... fight things 2 get up ur overdrives... on EVERY character.Bring in yuna to do grand summon with yojimbo... pay him p.... and hope for da best... coz if i does zanamoto *howevea u spell it* u win....

LOLI forgot about Yojimbo. I swear to get him you had to pay him dough? Man pimps Yuna hard.Safe for that. I'm going to throw the game on later today, if I can be bothered to stop playing Devil May Cry 3.

Dark Magus Sisters 1st move>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________________Come like E15 tryna move to Alica Keys. NO chance...
LOLThat's what I'm saying.Them bitches have got that super AIDS. Drop dead on the spot.

yeh dey are HYPE... if dey do Delta Force ... its a BIG BOY PAR... but as i said.... hold ur faith in yojimbo alongside everyone on overdrive... and couple goons wid initiative.But all i kno is.... that isn't going to help you against penance.u can do dem ones where... have wakka or whoevas got overdrive... put yuna out of ur party.. so as soon as u run up in battle jus switch dem and buss grand summon.

Guest haze-e

Did anybody else have all the big fat piggyback guides.Except 7 i had the full walkthrough for 9 10 and 12 lmao.Game is that deep its the only one i would buy for.Any plans for a next game soon?