Cutting your own hair

Guest Vaseline

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember when i cut the side of my fringe all the way to the root of the head in year 7, worst mistake ever.everytime i tried to put my hair back , i had this small patch of hair sticking out

i remember when i cut the side of my fringe all the way to the root of the head in year 7, worst mistake ever.everytime i tried to put my hair back , i had this small patch of hair sticking out
Been there one too many times. laugh.gif
i remember the teacher sayin to me*what on earth have you done to your hair *i just shrugged and said someone must of cut my hair in the classwas to embarassed to admit i cut my own hair, my friends were goin round like the csi askin the class who had cut my hair lolhow stupid i was back then

Been there one too many times. laugh.gif
i remember the teacher sayin to me*what on earth have you done to your hair *i just shrugged and said someone must of cut my hair in the classwas to embarassed to admit i cut my own hair, my friends were goin round like the csi askin the class who had cut my hair lolhow stupid i was back then
lol

Guest Vaseline

Thanks for sharing that Lulu xx.Anyway I just cut it myself came out coooool, all leveled.Only one patch but its small and thats cos the f*ck*ng hair at the crown i didnt know how to cut that properly.Bare soothing running the clipper through your scalp.

^^thats actually cleverer than saying u cut it yourself lol
ye thats what i was thinking at the time lolfelt like such a prat though, all these people sayin , whats going on with your hair and im like , theres a HAIR THIEF in the class

Guest Vaseline
would rather spend a tener, then f*ck up my hairline. lol
lol Nah never a DIY hairline ting..hairline will come like the guy in my sigmy bros doing the hairline for me, he used to do it all da time wen i had plats so its all blessy