Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vaseline

Cutting your own hair

skfnsdfsdfsdfswhos that in your sig eastboy?more pics please

dont lie lol i thought it was a different chickshe looks kinda different from the sideabout no tits so what her face makes up for it

i remember when i cut the side of my fringe all the way to the root of the head in year 7, worst mistake ever.everytime i tried to put my hair back , i had this small patch of hair sticking out

i remember when i cut the side of my fringe all the way to the root of the head in year 7, worst mistake ever.everytime i tried to put my hair back , i had this small patch of hair sticking out
Been there one too many times. laugh.gif

i remember the teacher sayin to me*what on earth have you done to your hair *i just shrugged and said someone must of cut my hair in the classwas to embarassed to admit i cut my own hair, my friends were goin round like the csi askin the class who had cut my hair lolhow stupid i was back then

i remember the teacher sayin to me*what on earth have you done to your hair *i just shrugged and said someone must of cut my hair in the classwas to embarassed to admit i cut my own hair, my friends were goin round like the csi askin the class who had cut my hair lolhow stupid i was back then
lol

Guest Vaseline

Thanks for sharing that Lulu xx.Anyway I just cut it myself came out coooool, all leveled.Only one patch but its small and thats cos the f*ck*ng hair at the crown i didnt know how to cut that properly.Bare soothing running the clipper through your scalp.

^^thats actually cleverer than saying u cut it yourself lol
ye thats what i was thinking at the time lolfelt like such a prat though, all these people sayin , whats going on with your hair and im like , theres a HAIR THIEF in the class

do u lot go barbers to get a shape up aswell??true say i still got a hairline an all that my sh*t is straight like a ruler nigga

cut my hair today as it goes, done an alright job, prolly hit the barber's tomorrow so they can sort the back out thoi never cut my own hair as i usually have it styled see, but i might go independant for a while simi

I want to do a course on barberingAlways wanted to know how to do it properly, used to shape up couple man back in year 11 days, but i wanna properly be able to do full trims.

Guest Vaseline
would rather spend a tener, then f*ck up my hairline. lol
lol Nah never a DIY hairline ting..hairline will come like the guy in my sigmy bros doing the hairline for me, he used to do it all da time wen i had plats so its all blessy