SMH at Rosicky...

TF S4DK

Arsène Wenger admits that Tomas Rosicky's ongoing hamstring injury has him flummoxed.The Czech midfielder was last seen limping off seven minutes into Arsenal's game against Newcastle on January 26. Since then the manager has described his problem as 'not a serious injury but a strange one'.It seems it is also not a quick one and the manager does not really know why."He is not making much progress," said Wenger at his press conference on Friday. "It looks like the tendon of his hamstring is healing slowly."He has been out now for seven weeks. It is difficult to say to you that he will play next week. In fact it is impossible to say when he will return. He has not practised and I don't know what to say really. It is a frustration for me and him as well."He's a very genuine guy who wants to play. If you tell him to come in tomorrow morning at 4am and leave at midnight so it will be better, he will do it. He has an absolutely genuine attitude and is 100 per cent committed but he's just not ready."

Tomas Rosicky has spoken of his frustration with his continued injury problems.The midfield schemer has been unable to contribute to Arsenal’s quest for honours, having not featured since picking up an injury against Newcastle on January 26.The club have been unable to find a solution to his niggling knee problem and Rosicky claims he is in the dark as to when he will return."There is no prospect, I don't know for the present," Rosicky told Czech newspaper Sport."I have missed football badly. I have never had such a long break."I take it as this simply is a part of football and strong individuals must cope with it - and I will cope with it."It will not stop me nor break me down, but I have realised how much I love football."