last one and i'm done..

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash
First doctors=egyptiansAfrica had doctors while people in europe were cultivating gangrene of their skinsEducation system came from africa. The british stole an old phoenician and hebrew alphabet swagger jackers
Oh right...So everything come from Africa?are we including diseases? or did the white man bring that too?couldn't have ben that smart if we out manouvered you.There were the British, the French and the portuguese..If we didn't take over... one of them would have.that's life..time to move on..

Guest Sean Ash
Ban this prick. sh*t Dad sh*t husband sh*t poster.And you a sh*t mc
why?because people wanna chat about "creps" and silly waste gash on myspace?No one here have intelect to discuss something productive?

Guest Sean Ash
The war ain't over idiotWe already declared the melanin war on your assesafricans outbreed we do not fight
Funny that...Turns on Sky news..See's Africans stamping on people's heads, holding machetees and guns..

why?because people wanna chat about "creps" and silly waste gash on myspace?No one here have intelect to discuss something productive?
Listen man you've been indoctrinated by all this bollox. The majority of the people on this site are cool stop trying to get a rise out of everyone making pointless race related topics.

lol @ thinking the prevelance to do underhanded evil sh*t makes you smartof course africans and asians were nieve to get colonised but the story is much longer and more complicated than simply africans = dumb uncultured savageseuorpeans = the cream of the planet

Guest Sean Ash
Listen man you've been indoctrinated by all this bollox. The majority of the people on this site are cool stop trying to get a rise out of everyone making pointless race related topics.
I didn't mention race.Is it a crime to discuss nationaility now days?oh I seepeople are brainwashed into this globalisation sh*t now.skeeen.

I didn't mention race.Is it a crime to discuss nationaility now days?oh I seepeople are brainwashed into this globalisation sh*t now.skeeen.
Come off it your sounding like a proper politican.These topics your making are all linked with race trying to get people angry.

Guest Sean Ash
lol @ thinking the prevelance to do underhanded evil sh*t makes you smartof course africans and asians were nieve to get colonised but the story is much longer and more complicated than simply africans = dumb uncultured savageseuorpeans = the cream of the planet
What is evil?you tell me?They say to conquer, one must divide... but when the British moved into Africa, to steal everything you had.. you were already in division. You were selling yourselves out.The British are at fault. Do not get me wrong.. for their input, they are wrong..But it seems everyone want's to blame us when the truth is Africans sold themselves out before and they continue to do it today.