Wiley walks off 'Wearing My Rolex' video shoot

Creamy

dunno if this is old news, woulda posted it earlier but couldnt be botheredbasically, after a couple shots of Wiley lip syncing to camera were done Wiley decided he must be on the wrong shoot and decided he didnt really wanna do the video anymore, as you doWiley was in atleast three of the pre shoot meetings with Atlantic as they discussed the budget, he agreed to the concept of the video which apparently involved a bunch of women dressed as foxes pick pocketing him as he walked the streetsanyway, that's Wiley i suppose. sometimes i wonder if his skattyness will actually be enough to keep him in the limelight as long as his talent could if he decided to play ball... if that makes sensethis all happened wednesday last week btw

saw them filming this in the ends in a tiny car park by the local astro 5 a side pitchesdidnt see wiley about so he must of kicked by thenbut i did see a load of female dancers in foxes outfits dancing around the placelooks a bit mad the scene i saw but boy why has wiley gotta shot him self in the foot

i dnt think he wants to be famous u knowhe's always pullin these stunts from in at the deep end timesduno what goes through his head
c/s it's like he never wants to do any promotion for his albumseven since 'treddin on thin "that guy"' days he might do 1 or 2 shows and interviews but it won't be as much as someone like Bizzle or Kanowhen 'in at the deep end' came out he just used to let all the other roll deep members do the interviews, performances etc.

i dnt think he wants to be famous u knowhe's always pullin these stunts from in at the deep end timesduno what goes through his head
c/s it's like he never wants to do any promotion for his albumseven since 'treddin on thin "that guy"' days he might do 1 or 2 shows and interviews but it won't be as much as someone like Bizzle or Kanowhen 'in at the deep end' came out he just used to let all the other roll deep members do the interviews, performances etc.
straight self sabotage....

Was thinking if he got the video and promotion right this could be his biggest hit, maybe top ten or higher, then he goes and does this sh*t.Thought man would've learned from his mistakes after making that swag 'pies' video.
this could easily have been his biggest hitthing is, Wiley never gives anything 100% unless the product is actually 100% hishe made the dumb decision of making a tune like Avenue then not even reppin it wen it came to perfroming, fobbing it off as a Roll Deep project and not his own, distancing himself from his poor decision and letting Roll Deep take the rap for it

But does he really need a video in 2008? Everyones heard the song.I dont think he wants the fame either. Man just wants to make tunes for the people dem and get props.Tune can still make top 20 without vid, I wouldnt be surprised if it hit top 10 if released next week

Guest djbmc
sick guymeeting:"yh sick concept lets do this"video shoot:"brb lol"
LMAO!!!!!! I just got invited to a gig on facebook:
Due to Taio Cruz cancelling his appearance becasue he's shooting his new video, we bring you Wiley, performing his hit "Wearing my Rolex!"
lol! any backup performer!