Sign in to follow this  
Dopa

has anyone got "the pursuit of happyness" ...

watched the first half but then i had to dash out and missed the restfilm was alright from what i had saw

watched the first half but then i had to dash out and missed the restfilm was alright from what i had saw
SMH @ missing the biggest part of the film.man was touched...

film was good you guys who are saying it sh*t i want you to live through life for a few years where you appreciate life properly and see how easy it is to fall over the edge then watch the movie and tell me it is sh*tthe films inspiration

Guest Sean Ash

Why don't you buy the film like everyone else has..AND YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO CALL ME A SCROUNGING FRAUDSTER AND YOU WON'T EVEN PAY £5 FOR A DVD!

lol i knew there was this but that's not what i meanti'd have preferred a rapidshare link but i'll go for it

Why don't you buy the film like everyone else has..AND YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO CALL ME A SCROUNGING FRAUDSTER AND YOU WON'T EVEN PAY £5 FOR A DVD!
i havent called you anything have I ?

That film is sh*t.
Quiet you!

Guest Sean Ash
i havent called you anything have I ?
I wasn't sending for you mate, just making a point to the rest on here.

whats the point in paying for the dvd when u can get it for free............ oh is that ur point ashreason i dont buy music, limewire is moi

Missed a large chunk at the beginning, but from what i caught, it was sick. It was inspirational. True if you have a yout that depends on you, you would do ANYTHING for them to have a better life if you actaully cared for them.

one of the best films i've watched in the last 2-3 years.the film ended quite sh*t imo, as it seemed to me will's pursuit of happiness was mainly a financial one, and we all know that money doesn't always bring happiness to ones life.

But it was about the perserverance to make a life for him and his son despite his hardship. The ending makes you appreciate that.

i got to the part where two people stole his box machine thing, he ran after them on the bus and he split up from his mrs. oh and where he was in the taxi with that business man tryna get all the colours on one side of the cube.

Guest Medic
i got to the part where two people stole his box machine thing, he ran after them on the bus and he split up from his mrs. oh and where he was in the taxi with that business man tryna get all the colours on one side of the cube.
watch the rest. its a good film.