Why England dont win

Admin.

Im sure other international teams dont have their side made up of one side and a few others chucked in.
Realistically, only England, Italy, Spain & arguably Germany can do this in the present day...
What you mean kinda like judging by the amount of players from that nation actually play for a club team in the country they represesnt.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mickey Kane
Im sure other international teams dont have their side made up of one side and a few others chucked in.
Realistically, only England, Italy, Spain & arguably Germany can do this in the present day...
What you mean kinda like judging by the amount of players from that nation actually play for a club team in the country they represesnt.
Almost...The countries I mentioned have their best players playing for the best domestic clubs their...For example, Barcelona have Xavi & Iniesta playing with each other week in, week out in SPAIN whilst Holland for example have all their best players playing all over the gaff. And the last time Holland were a dominant force, the backbone of the team always played for either Ajax or Barcelona...See my point...

Gary Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, David Beckham, Michael Owen, all went to World Cup in 1998. They didnt play much but they trained together on national duty TEN years ago.... Thats FIVE players who played together in the Euro 2008 campaign...Gary Neville, Sol Campbell, Gareth Barry, Steven Gerrard, Emile Heskey, Michael Owen & David Beckham all went Euro 2000's with England EIGHT years ago, all SEVEN of them featured in England's Euro '08 qualifers campaign.... Ferdinand never went cos of drink-driving and Wes Brown cos of injury.Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Wayne Bridge, Owen Hargreaves, Joe Cole & David James all went to the World Cup in 2002 SIX years ago, along with Campbell, Beckham & Heskey. Thats now TEN players that played during Euro 08 qualifying. G. Neville, Carragher & Gerrard never went due to injury but played in qualifying so technically thats 13.John Terry, Frank Lampard, Jamie Carragher, Wayne Rooney and Paul Robinson, along with James, G. Neville, A. Cole, Gerrard, Campbell, Beckham, Owen, Bridge, Hargreaves, J. Cole & Heskey all went Euro 2004. Thats now SIXTEEN players that appeared in 2008 qualifying...Robinson, Neville, A. Cole, Gerrard, Ferdnand, Terry, Beckham, Lampard, Rooney, Owen, J. Cole, Campbell, James, Bridge, Carragher & Hargreaves all went World Cup '06, again SIXTEEN players that appeared in 2008 qualifying, throw in man like Jenas, Carrick & Lennon who where all at Spurs... and Crouch with the Liverpool man and you have players that really should know each others game and become a team easily over the years.Gareth Barry lost form and was a victim of not playing for a popular club, Wes Brown got lost in the system due to persistent injury & not having a position. Frank Lampard was in & out of squads from 2000 and just missed out on 2000 & 2002 final squads...So basically what I'm saying is them man should be f*ck*ng familar. f*ck this club nonsense.

strangers

Guest Mickey Kane
Gary Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, David Beckham, Michael Owen, all went to World Cup in 1998. They didnt play much but they trained together on national duty TEN years ago.... Thats FIVE players who played together in the Euro 2008 campaign...Gary Neville, Sol Campbell, Gareth Barry, Steven Gerrard, Emile Heskey, Michael Owen & David Beckham all went Euro 2000's with England EIGHT years ago, all SEVEN of them featured in England's Euro '08 qualifers campaign.... Ferdinand never went cos of drink-driving and Wes Brown cos of injury.Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Wayne Bridge, Owen Hargreaves, Joe Cole & David James all went to the World Cup in 2002 SIX years ago, along with Campbell, Beckham & Heskey. Thats now TEN players that played during Euro 08 qualifying. G. Neville, Carragher & Gerrard never went due to injury but played in qualifying so technically thats 13.John Terry, Frank Lampard, Jamie Carragher, Wayne Rooney and Paul Robinson, along with James, G. Neville, A. Cole, Gerrard, Campbell, Beckham, Owen, Bridge, Hargreaves, J. Cole & Heskey all went Euro 2004. Thats now SIXTEEN players that appeared in 2008 qualifying...Robinson, Neville, A. Cole, Gerrard, Ferdnand, Terry, Beckham, Lampard, Rooney, Owen, J. Cole, Campbell, James, Bridge, Carragher & Hargreaves all went World Cup '06, again SIXTEEN players that appeared in 2008 qualifying, throw in man like Jenas, Carrick & Lennon who where all at Spurs... and Crouch with the Liverpool man and you have players that really should know each others game and become a team easily over the years.Gareth Barry lost form and was a victim of not playing for a popular club, Wes Brown got lost in the system due to persistent injury & not having a position. Frank Lampard was in & out of squads from 2000 and just missed out on 2000 & 2002 final squads...So basically what I'm saying is them man should be f*ck*ng familar. f*ck this club nonsense.
What I was saying from the 1st page but ehh, what are ya gonna do...I see what "that guy" is saying too but like I pointed out with WC 2002, this isn't a good enough excuse.However, I still think Hargreaves & Carrick should start in the middle for England. Not because they play for United, but because they're the best men for the job, simple as.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

fair point. Scholes, Foster and Hargreeves haven't played regularly enough to be starting england games. Its logic that if a team is topping the league and doin it in europe then the regulars in that team shoud be regulars in the national team. Neville (if fit), Ferdinand, Carrick and Rooney will most likely start most of englands games. I agree Gerrard is in englands strongest 11 somewhere. also to be fair Svens england teams had a familiar feel about them and didn't reach a final.

look its simple i might of hyped at the begining BUThow is carrick a champion not in the england squad how is ferdinand currently captaining the champions not england captainhow is hargreeves part of the table topping side not in the england sideno united players played v croatia... england got humbled like liverpool...we need to ditch losers like crouch,gerrard,walcott,barry,richards etc... and bring in champions[mourinho]BE CHAMPIONS![/mourinho]

ever since we sacked roy keane irish loser

Guest Mickey Kane
look its simple i might of hyped at the begining BUThow is carrick a champion not in the england squad how is ferdinand currently captaining the champions not england captainhow is hargreeves part of the table topping side not in the england sideno united players played v croatia... england got humbled like liverpool...we need to ditch losers like crouch,gerrard,walcott,barry,richards etc... and bring in champions[mourinho]BE CHAMPIONS![/mourinho]
Rio having the armband is questionable...

lol definitely not serious

LMFAO @ 'i might of hyped at the begining'. "that guy" kills me, everyone plays right in to his hands cos people take everything too seriously. *Spuds fellow fan for them ones.*But still 5 Pages in under 12 hours for a sports room DISCUSSION = not bad at all.

If you said it like that from the off, it might have been different.Carrick I agree...Ferdinand well, Terry captained his side to more...Squad I agree.Bait was strong again...

even though the fa try end rio ferdinands career he has showed he deserves to be the leader of england terry shouldt even be starting imo nor should gerrard

Guest Mickey Kane

You know what's pissed me off throughout this episode?I've talked so much sense/logic for f*ck*ng BAIT!?Someone suspend me from the Sport's Room for 2 hours please, I need time to cool off...

who said im fishing i make a valid point then hype it so it doesnt go unoticed so when im right i dont have to do an alex and say look i said this in 723 BC

bait or not, i think its right.

Guest ShabbzE3
who said im fishing i make a valid point then hype it so it doesnt go unoticed so when im right i dont have to do an alex and say look i said this in 723 BC
YOUR THE BIGGEST PLONKER IN THE SPORTS ROOM EVERYONE KNOWS IT BUT WONT SAY IT BECAUSE U ABUSE UR POWERSp*ssy

YOUR THE BIGGEST PLONKER IN THE SPORTS ROOM EVERYONE KNOWS IT BUT WONT SAY IT BECAUSE U ABUSE UR POWERSp*ssy
havnt been in admin panel whole since i remade the roomso jam TW32