Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mickey Kane

This Can't Be Life...

mellow.gif The only part that I thought wasn't bullshit was the women needing a reason to be the center of attention.Only people that think that is completely true for everyone and get depressed by it are single people in my opinion.

Well....That was nice dry.gif , the killer part for me;"You will turn the basement into a rec room with a bar. This will be POINTLESS as you'll rarely see your friends anymore and when you do they will have neither the desire nor the time to drink in our basement because they will of mated to."f17eeea78d480bdb3fb7f1470f2c3220.png

lol never let a bitch control u like thatdidnt even mention drugs in the vid manwablow for the weed plants in the basement???

Guest TimeBomb

i did all my sh*t young so if im single at 30 i dont have to worry bout marriage n kids, been there done that.

Guest Smell Of Death

lolsounds about rightif u wanna run ur life like thatf*ckin take charge

lol...that was jokes.but that girls voice was bare annoying.bare unenthusiastic about life.i'm glad i found someone who actually excites me!

Guest Mickey Kane
lol...that was jokes.but that girls voice was bare annoying.bare unenthusiastic about life.i'm glad i found someone who actually excites me!
For now...

For now...
yes i was talking about now.

Guest Mickey Kane
For now...
yes i was talking about now.
Do you see yourself with him in 10-15 years?

mellow.gif The only part that I thought wasn't bullshit was the women needing a reason to be the center of attention.Only people that think that is completely true for everyone and get depressed by it are single people in my opinion.
im glad YOU said this as your 100% truethis ting only applies to them people that got a back up relationship as time was tickin and they couldnt bare being single and these people are EASY to spot.i found that ting amusing just reminded me how much i adore my girl cos our life is no way THAT DULL

Guest LOGers

Life really doesnt have to be like that. Allow just going through the motions.

whenn your desperate to be with someone people tend to do thatif you can be with the one you love love the one your with.

Guest Mickey Kane
when your desperate to be with someone people tend to do thatif you can be with the one you love love the one your with.
That's the probelm with TOO many people nowadays. Moreso with women. Think it's coincidence it was narrated BY a woman?

its a pity its these women i tend to f*ck that are married or in a relationship infact i have just realised logamer was rightwhen a woman is TRULY happy she may not want to cheat or not as likely to but a man will cos we are dogs by nature.all makes sense nowim gonna learn how to paint nails to be more interesting.

Guest LOGers
its a pity its these women i tend to f*ck that are married or in a relationship infact i have just realised logamer was rightwhen a woman is TRULY happy she may not want to cheat or not as likely to but a man will cos we are dogs by nature.all makes sense nowim gonna learn how to paint nails to be more interesting.
*jubilates and pops collar*Dont get me wrong there are still women out there that do not know a good thing and still stray but they are scum.