Courtesy of your Neighbourhood Frogface..

Guest Mickey Kane

SafeWhat was the 1st banned episode?
It was another episode taking the piss outta BET with Huey starting a hunger strike. Not as good this one...
thank god!!! I weren't feeling last weeks..was dry. Cee-lo's character annoys me

Guest Mickey Kane
i swear boondocks is the only sow to not live up to its first season i dont think season three is coming for this show
What I'm thinking...Season 2 has been below par...Funniest episode was the return of Stinkermeiner

i swear boondocks is the only sow to not live up to its first season i dont think season three is coming for this show
What I'm thinking...Season 2 has been below par...Funniest episode was the return of Stinkermeiner
that episode was f*ckin sick!!!safe for the link, cant go wrong with a episode about ruckas and rinsing bet tbh

Never watched this for more than 5 minutes to be honest with you (Boondocks). Worth watching?
1st season I'd recommend.2nd..not so much. Its had it moments though-just as the season went on it didn't back the hype of 1

Never watched this for more than 5 minutes to be honest with you (Boondocks). Worth watching?
1st season I'd recommend.2nd..not so much. Its had it moments though-just as the season went on it didn't back the hype of 1
Safe, im gonna download this at some point in the next 2 weeks

• 1 month later...

You lot seen the catcher Freeman one was watching it last week been slipping on the downloads funniest sh*t I have ever seen man I could not stop laughing last friday night watched it at ten fell playing fifa at 4am cracking up laughing (yes I blazed bare weed) my boys ask what im laughing at i said the boondocks what i saw 6 hours earlier even thinking about it now makes me laugh