Grime Music is the reason there are more stabbings and shootings?

The Somalian

This is what my bredrin tried telling me yesterday.He said since grime has come about and got more popular, gun crime and knife crime has risen.He said because the children can relate to it more coz the guys tlking about shanks are english so it influences them.He also said channel u had a big factorI was saying that had nothing to do with it I was saying it was more of a mentality thing in general because you see these crimes all over the country where people aint listening to grime like the dad who got killed by them hoodies.Its more of a mind set thingI told him that when children leave school at 16 they should be made to do national service for 1 year or six months so they can function better coz the way some people are is to slackwhat do u think?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL it's the lyrics and the music!! Certain grime tunes that i hear make me wanna fight i wont lie. Perfect gym tunes and sh1t violent beats and bass can turn a scene violent...Surely everyone that likes grime can admit to hearing a tune and thinking "im tempted to throw someone out the window by their hair like mrs trunchbell in matilda"

not in these sidesmost the murders are by grime "artists"

It is one of the reasons:-you have MCs that want to live up to their words-you have MC's peers that want to seem hard but don't write lyrics so they want to prove they're hard in another way-the music puts people in a hype mind state and also glorifies violenceBut it can't be held solely responsible. These is a deeper problem, music just amplifies it.

I was saying to him the music is a like a youth music and youth music is rebellious it always has been from them rock n roll punk ska rave etc all what the music does is give a voice to whats happening and what people are thinking same way it has from rock n roll punk ska etcits more deep rooted you can not say its the music thats some quick fix coz look how long grime has been cut off so its proper underground now the only way to really access it is onlineand the killing are still happening

I was saying to him the music is a like a youth music and youth music is rebellious it always has been from them rock n roll punk ska rave etc all what the music does is give a voice to whats happening and what people are thinking same way it has from rock n roll punk ska etcits more deep rooted you can not say its the music thats some quick fix coz look how long grime has been cut off so its proper underground now the only way to really access it is onlineand the killing are still happening
Quoted for truth

I was saying to him the music is a like a youth music and youth music is rebellious it always has been from them rock n roll punk ska rave etc all what the music does is give a voice to whats happening and what people are thinking same way it has from rock n roll punk ska etc
real talk
except the rebellion of old was "My son has grown shoulder length hair and is smoking cigarettes all thanks to The Beatles"compared to"My son has just murdered a young woman and raped her corpse all thanks to Wiley"

over the knee high leather boots>>>>music, in all aspects, is a reflection/mirror of society im not saying it dosent serve as an influence, but its more of a deperate cry 4 help/attention its easy 2 use it as a scapegoat, because by banning certain artists and tunes, those in power can look like they are doing something about the situation, the situation which runs 1000 x deeper than channel U