Sign in to follow this  
Guest Swiftie

Its one of dem afternoons....

Guest haze-e

SMHLmao. She got taken for any ragdoll. Man jumped off the speakers. Pisstaking.

lmao bare direspek she can whine, but allow the rapepure violations, foot in her face, sand in her face d*ck in her faceeven got Rikishi'd

she tried to go for dat kurt angle rolling ankle lock submission lol he got out of it and come wid da frog splash lolden da top speaker frog splash lolshe got shown new levels

thatll learn her dancehall tourist my backfootsex tourist mate

I got shown this video.They violated her differently. Took her for any slab of raw meat in the mouth of a rotweiler.

Guest Swiftie

Seriously though, she forgot where she was for a spilt second and looked like some beats of a different level were about to get dispensed. Then reality hit back and some sense came back to her like...Then add insult when she got tumbled in the sand like she's a scorpion..

SMHLmao. She got taken for any ragdoll. Man jumped off the speakers. Pisstaking.
lmao bare direspek she can whine, but allow the rapepure violations, foot in her face, sand in her face d*ck in her faceeven got Rikishi'd

Guest Got Dat Cronik

lmao at the skinyy nigga who drops her after rolling her laugh.gif:D:D

LMFAOsh*t had me creasing the whole time.no, foot on her head, the f*ck*ng speaker drop, no no no no no.i reckon she's german for some reason.