ADHD

Hawk-i

Whats everyones opinions on this? My brother behaves how i used to behave in school. No different. Bad attitude, Capable of doing the work set but would rather buss jokes. Teacher says he has ADHD?? There was no such thing when i was in school i was just a "Naughty Boy" I think ADHD is an excuse for bad behaviour that makes people believe it's not actually the childs fault. Lets talk...

your brother needs your beating
trus my mum would jus beat that out a him no longits an excuse in my eyestheres a lot to be said for changing the childs diet, introducing more veg and less sweets an fizzy drinksdont make dem give him the pills, he'll be f*cked for lifehttp://www.oneaddplace.com/adhd-diet.php

your brother needs your beatinga real bruise inducing beating which will make him weeep with pain
Did a beating ever change your life? Just made me scared to answer my dad back and made me do sh1t that i knew my dad would never find out about.
i think beatings do help in that way that they make you smartmake u understand what and what is acceptable in front of your parentsyou learn consequence, but u still have your own mind to make that choiceme personally wont beat my kids past age of bout 7[spragga] we dont beat we pickne, we wait til get big and den we shot dem[spragga]

your brother needs your beatinga real bruise inducing beating which will make him weeep with pain
Did a beating ever change your life? Just made me scared to answer my dad back and made me do sh1t that i knew my dad would never find out about.
i think beatings do help in that way that they make you smartmake u understand what and what is acceptable in front of your parentsyou learn consequence, but u still have your own mind to make that choiceme personally wont beat my kids past age of bout 7[spragga] we dont beat we pickne, we wait til get big and den we shot dem[spragga]
Stopped getting beats in yearNine probably =/Slippers, palms, wooden spoons etc, f*ck*ng african parents.

yeah you said it, ADHD is just another term for hard ears
dont make dem give him the pills, he'll be f*cked for life
my friends little brother was "diagnosed" with ADHD, so his mum sent him to nigeria for the summer, when he came back he was fine

Stopped getting beats in yearNine probably =/Slippers, palms, wooden spoons etc, f*ck*ng african parents.
my mum stopped after my gcsesand yes she would pick up anythingloved dashin sh*t as wellim stil shorter than her but i became clearly stronger than her, not havin it no more

yeah you said it, ADHD is just another term for hard ears
dont make dem give him the pills, he'll be f*cked for life
my friends little brother was "diagnosed" with ADHD, so his mum sent him to nigeria for the summer, when he came back he was fine
to be honest, a lot of young black boys are diagnosed with this sh*tor put in the slow classstopped before they can even start

my mum stopped after my gcsesand yes she would pick up anythingloved dashin sh*t as wellim stil shorter than her but i became clearly stronger than her, not havin it no more
My mum was never a good shot thank God, no "clint eastwood with a shoe"She used my height against me and said my backtalk was the result of "too tall to soon"lol @ not having it, i take whatever she gives me =/

My mum was never a good shot thank God, no "clint eastwood with a shoe"She used my height against me and said my backtalk was the result of "too tall to soon"lol @ not having it, i take whatever she gives me =/
nah man, when u get to certain ages, beatin neither works or is necessaryjus hold her little wrists and wait til she gets tiredLOL @ ur mums theory of growth

lol. my mum can't aim for sh*t bless her, so she used to get me when I least expected

nah man, when u get to certain ages, beatin neither works or is necessaryjus hold her little wrists and wait til she gets tiredLOL @ ur mums theory of growth
Grabbing her wrists counts as fighting back, I got kicked out of my house for this sh*t at 11 in the morning wearing my boxers and some flimsy t-shirt while I still had bare sleep in my eyes an sh*t, didn't come home 'till 9Rush beating you know lol, my mum barged into the bathroom once and beat my brother while he was taking a soak, traumatised me listening to the thrashing :D
lol. my mum can't aim for sh*t bless her, so she used to get me when I least expected
laugh.gif

Grabbing her wrists counts as fighting back, I got kicked out of my house for this sh*t at 11 in the morning wearing my boxers and some flimsy t-shirt while I still had bare sleep in my eyes an sh*t, didn't come home 'till 9Rush beating you know lol, my mum barged into the bathroom once and beat my brother while he was taking a soak, traumatised me listening to the thrashing confused3.gif
i kno, when i used to block my face" DONT RAIST YOUR HAND TO ME, YOU THINK UR A BIG WOMAN"time come, has to stop starwhen i was a lot younger, hearin my brother get a beatin i would cry for him still

Grabbing her wrists counts as fighting back, I got kicked out of my house for this sh*t at 11 in the morning wearing my boxers and some flimsy t-shirt while I still had bare sleep in my eyes an sh*t, didn't come home 'till 9Rush beating you know lol, my mum barged into the bathroom once and beat my brother while he was taking a soak, traumatised me listening to the thrashing confused3.gif
i kno, when i used to block my face" DONT RAIST YOUR HAND TO ME, YOU THINK UR A BIG WOMAN"time come, has to stop starwhen i was a lot younger, hearin my brother get a beatin i would cry for him still
Same ! Wow, childhood aye, innocence and all that it's amazing, if I died at age 9 I would've walked straight into Heaven, VIP and everything, now it's a diff. story

Rush beating you know lol, my mum barged into the bathroom once and beat my brother while he was taking a soak, traumatised me listening to the thrashing confused3.gif
trust, getting beat when you've just had a shower/bath is not the one. it feels like you're getting whipped with elastic