Women & Heels

manuel

women wear them becuase they make your legs look better.and some outfits just don't drop with flat shoes.but yeah they do kill when you raving and that...but i always bring some flats in the bag for the journey home.one time i forgot and i was pissed....could hardly walk! sad.gif

Guest LOGers

I wear heels about 75% of the time, being 5'2 and all it really is not the one craning my neck to talk to people.Truesay if someone steps on you with spike heels you are really pist, the girls that take their heels off at the end of a night are not soldiers. I wear mine till i reach (and maybe sometimes in) bed.lol. iJoke.

women and heels they are crazysuch a big deal to them for some reasonwear a pair of shoes that u cant even walk from the taxi to the club in without ur feet hurtinjust coz they look niceend up with big f*ck off blisters and stuffsmh
Co sign to the maximum of the fullest

women wear them becuase they make your legs look better.and some outfits just don't drop with flat shoes.but yeah they do kill when you raving and that...but i always bring some flats in the bag for the journey home.one time i forgot and i was pissed....could hardly walk! sad.gif
Yea i cant go out and not wear heels cos they always make ur legs look longer and more elegant.They do cane, but im getting used to it now. Bt i always bring a pair of flats with me in my clutch bag and wear them when i need too. Im starting to soldier it now.

im a short arse as it is so sometimes i need to wear the heels just to see over the bar when i order a drink im not that small really

Guest Mr. BLK
Women in heels and Long stockings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________________*Busses from the thought*
dun know the tight / stockings / leggings fetish

Guest Mr. Estacado
Women in heels and Long stockings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________________*Busses from the thought*
c/s x900thighs+heels+stockins = me going into rape mode.