Sign in to follow this  
Seth Rollins

Slow Jamz Listeners Come Tru

Couple of my peoples dropped me this CD. All mixed in as well.Dj Krsytal Fingaz Presents: Let's Chill.Tracklisting:Omarion - OhMarques Houston - NakedBobby V - Know MeHouston - Nothin WrongUnknown - I'm yoursO'Ryan - AnythingCiara - And I112 - What IfO'Ryan - Bad WayTierra Marie - Phone BoothProfyle - Diggin YouXscape - So In LoveLloyd - Cadilac LoveUsher - SeductionAvant - It's Goin DownO'Ryan - Take It SlowXavier Aeon - Meet MeAllen Anthony - So SelfishNivea - Breathe InFaith Evans - True LoveToni Braxton - Trippin'H-Town - Sex DanceK Young - Slow Dancehttp://rapidshare.com/files/101989665/Bounce_FM.rar.htmlhttp://download.yousendit.com/05E5107B546E78A4 You're Welcome. cool.gif

Guest Swiftie

Ponders how many tunes deep before the mashdown.. happy.gifQuick ting tho Goli, you ripped it with CUE file?

Guest M12 Part 2

has it got the dj shouting/talking all over it? this really disappoints me on a lotta slow jam mixes. if it doesnt. big props. can someone confirm?

Guest Swiftie
has it got the dj shouting/talking all over it? this really disappoints me on a lotta slow jam mixes. if it doesnt. big props. can someone confirm?
No shouting (I dont think) but no CUE file..Not like I dun appreciate the sharing mind you..*now time to burn some copies* For those so called special ladies.. laugh.gif

Nothing worse then when ur abot to seduce and u hear "DJ Reggaeton SOul Sparx herre

Guest haze-e

Thankyou BFG.But did you spend time put color on all of the artists names?

skafeeven so im more of a oldies but goodies fanlike i thought that wasn R.kelly Slow Dance an started wilin but sex dance means i 4give u

skafeeven so im more of a oldies but goodies fanlike i thought that wasn R.kelly Slow Dance an started wilin but sex dance means i 4give u
Oldies? You a baby![bABYBOY]WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE TUNES HERE YOUNGSTER![bABYBOY] laugh.gif

Guest LOGers

Not that I have a reason for this CD anymore, but still. Thanks Goli wink.gif

Guest Swiftie
Not that I have a reason for this CD anymore, but still. Thanks Goli wink.gif
Coordinates for my GPS and I will remake the reason..Also, GOLI holla at me again man.. My inbox was full and made the mistake of deleting everything before reading...

Guest LOGers
LMAO, it's not for that purpose! Behave!DIY = You. laugh.gif Fling it on and think of the guy who gave it to you.
Not even Goli. I need that skin on skin contact thimmiLMFAO

LMAO, it's not for that purpose! Behave!DIY = You. laugh.gif Fling it on and think of the guy who gave it to you.
Not even Goli. I need that skin on skin contact thimmiLMFAO
079... :D

baby u no, im 19 next week talk up
ohmy.gif [NAS]YOU'RE A BIG GIRL NOOOOOOOOOOOW. NO MORE DADDIE'S LITTLE GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRL[NAS]What you got planned young'n?

nothing big u no me and my cousin are guna cooka big dinner round her place crack open a few bottles, and have all my girls overwe shall just chill, drink eat and be merry u no

Guest Swiftie

Got parr'd and left on the f*ckin 74f6ac6ef3272a1c66fb7fcf25bd0c56.jpglike I'm Jim Jones sad.gifbrushes himself out...