Slow Jamz Listeners Come Tru

Seth Rollins

Couple of my peoples dropped me this CD. All mixed in as well.Dj Krsytal Fingaz Presents: Let's Chill.Tracklisting:Omarion - OhMarques Houston - NakedBobby V - Know MeHouston - Nothin WrongUnknown - I'm yoursO'Ryan - AnythingCiara - And I112 - What IfO'Ryan - Bad WayTierra Marie - Phone BoothProfyle - Diggin YouXscape - So In LoveLloyd - Cadilac LoveUsher - SeductionAvant - It's Goin DownO'Ryan - Take It SlowXavier Aeon - Meet MeAllen Anthony - So SelfishNivea - Breathe InFaith Evans - True LoveToni Braxton - Trippin'H-Town - Sex DanceK Young - Slow Dancehttp://rapidshare.com/files/101989665/Bounce_FM.rar.htmlhttp://download.yousendit.com/05E5107B546E78A4 You're Welcome. cool.gif

Guest Swiftie
has it got the dj shouting/talking all over it? this really disappoints me on a lotta slow jam mixes. if it doesnt. big props. can someone confirm?
No shouting (I dont think) but no CUE file..Not like I dun appreciate the sharing mind you..*now time to burn some copies* For those so called special ladies.. laugh.gif

Guest Swiftie
Not that I have a reason for this CD anymore, but still. Thanks Goli wink.gif
Coordinates for my GPS and I will remake the reason..Also, GOLI holla at me again man.. My inbox was full and made the mistake of deleting everything before reading...

Guest LOGers
LMAO, it's not for that purpose! Behave!DIY = You. laugh.gif Fling it on and think of the guy who gave it to you.
Not even Goli. I need that skin on skin contact thimmiLMFAO