In Gamestation

t-dan

I was up Gamestation today buying my fiancee a DS Lite, while i was at the til 3 lads walked in about 13-14 wanting to sell a 360 wireless controller, Gamestation offered £8 but the lads didnt have any I.D the lads were walking off so i called the kid back and i said ill give u £5 for it. He said ok i thought if it dont work it dont work.Got home put some fresh batterys in and it works great i was plannin on buying one too smile.gif:D

lol so everytime you guys go over your boys house to play pro evo you take your own controller?
Actually, I do. Lol I swear. Sounds mad but my pad is moulded the way I like, the buttons feel weird when using someone elses pad, or even a brand new pad. Gotta kinda wear it down.I'll use someone elses pad tho, but it's usually my own.

in all seriousness, WTF is vip2 coming to. people r posting anything e.g. I WENT TO THE SHOP BOUGHT A MARS BAR, WAS ABOUT TO OPEN IT AND IT FELL ON THE FLOOR. some dumbness. i thought the story was going in the direction of da yutes robbing gamestation or dem robbing u. NOW DATS SOMETHING I WNA HEAR

in all seriousness, WTF is vip2 coming to. people r posting anything e.g. I WENT TO THE SHOP BOUGHT A MARS BAR, WAS ABOUT TO OPEN IT AND IT FELL ON THE FLOOR. some dumbness. i thought the story was going in the direction of da yutes robbing gamestation or dem robbing u. NOW DATS SOMETHING I WNA HEAR
Lol, this one time I did buy chicken burger and chips from morleys, boxed off the chips on road, went to bite the chicken burger, and the chicken fell out on the floor.Man was standing on road with bun, lettuce and mayo. sad.gif

Guest PennyTraitor
seen wat a dull storythought some1 was gna have there face smacked with a controlller or somethin
lolI thought the kids were gonna rob Gamstation
same.-1/10...would discourage anyone from reading again

Story of the year...Same kinda thing happened to me.Some breh came in and wanted to sell WWF No Mercy and they were only giving him £9 for it. I was at the till waiting to buy WWF No Mercy which they sold for £25. I just told the guy that I'd give him a tenner for it. Both parties were happy.

Guest LOGers
Lol, this one time I did buy chicken burger and chips from morleys, boxed off the chips on road, went to bite the chicken burger, and the chicken fell out on the floor.Man was standing on road with bun, lettuce and mayo. sad.gif
LOL pissed. (I did actually chuckle at this story)