Ever been in those situations..

DRC

700545uy3.jpgThats the face I dropped...Your talking and the conversation just..well...goes west.I'm jamming with this chick and she pulls out a fagMe: llow it, smoking killsHer: I know. My dad died from cancer.Me: ...dem conversation killers there...

Yeah, Saturday i was at a party and im pulling sum 25 year old and im talkin 2 her, so i go to put my number in her fone and i see her background pic as 3 young lads:me: they your little brothers?her: no, my sonsme: *plainface**awkward silence*me: so where's there dad?her: im married but we're sepearted, hes a professional boxer for englandme: *even bigger plainface*Still ended up goin back to hers and smashed it though lol Them drunken idiotics there

f*ck smokers...one time a gal tried tell me she quit until i caught her slipping and tried say it was her first for weeks...if you wanna kill yourself feel free but dont try take me with you...

Guest Smell Of Death

lolwe wer at some party n i was jammin with some of my guyswaitin byt he cab office now n one girl we know comes outhugs some guy that comes out the car, they go into the office then come back, he hugs her again and goes back into the car.my friend goes sutin along the lines of..."Danielle just drawn, somesone sgettin soem tonight."she replies"thats my brother"i was laughin so hard

them ones lolI was at my boys yard and his bredrin was there we were playing brian laras cricket i picked austrliamy bredin picked west indiesand the breh picked zimbaweI was like low zimbawe they r sh*t and laughed the guy was like that is where i am from
laugh.gif:D :D

Lol, such an idiot.when I was at college some guy was banging on about jehova witnesses cussing them of and wotnot. everyone was laughing then one girl goes "i'm a jehova's witness" his face afterwards was a sight. (she was lying though, she just thought it would be funny to see his face fall)

700545uy3.jpgThats the face I dropped...Your talking and the conversation just..well...goes west.I'm jamming with this chick and she pulls out a fagMe: llow it, smoking killsHer: I know. My dad died from cancer.Me: ...dem conversation killers there...
laugh.gif:D i can picture the whole convo!! haha

them ones lolI was at my boys yard and his bredrin was there we were playing brian laras cricket i picked austrliamy bredin picked west indiesand the breh picked zimbaweI was like low zimbawe they r sh*t and laughed the guy was like that is where i am from
LMFAODone know the beach ball cheat.

What a knob!I dnt mind smokers tbh, but not too much around me.Was happs when the smokin ban came through.
Innit, stops my clothes from stinkin of smoke now aswell when ive been out
thats true, but then u start smellin all kindsfarts, bo, stale alcholholi actually think they shudda left smokin in clubs for that reason

What a knob!I dnt mind smokers tbh, but not too much around me.Was happs when the smokin ban came through.
Innit, stops my clothes from stinkin of smoke now aswell when ive been out
thats true, but then u start smellin all kindsfarts, bo, stale alcholholi actually think they shudda left smokin in clubs for that reason
Yeahh plus its annoying when your out with people who smoke cuz your always having toi wait around and sh*t for them 2 finish their smoke

laugh.gif:D Closest i got to that was with one girl i used to work with, via myspace messages:Other Girl: Trust she's crazy man, proper got some split personalitiesMe: Lol tryna take her for any mental health patient loolHer: That last comment wasn't actually funny, my mum has mental health problems...
i dropped the same onewatchin eastendersyou know the chick with the mad mumme:shes nutsmums foster daughter: thats the same thing my mum hasme: check pls